More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tupi123 Tupi123

Which way do they take?

Short Rigid Way

Lucy decided to take the short way, to reach the mountain faster. As they climbed, Wendy gripped a stone to help herself but the stone lurched free and rolled down to hit Lucy straight in grumbling belly. Lucy' belly shook slightly, and air came out of both ends of her body, "Braaaap", "Frrrrap". Lucy blushed but she felt something moved down in her belly. Wendy and Lucy reached the upper region of the mountain, they heard the sound of the hulking Stone Golem walking towards them. Lucy tried to run but felt a familiar pressure in her rear and a sudden realization hit her, " Oh no, the pancakes must have pushed itself into my small intestine and chicken must be getting close to the end". Wendy ran towards the Golem and used her magic but wind could break stone, but he remembered the spell Grandina taught her the other day which could shrink objects,she mouthed the spell, " So Er Lu", and the Golem began to shrink before her eyes. Lucy seeing that Wendy had the Golem under control she tried to move towards a ledge but butt massive fart, "Frrrrrrrrrrap", Wendy heard what sounded like a beach ball deflating, she looked over too see Lucy moving towards a ledge with her hands clutching her ass. As Lucy moved towards the ledge she removed her skirt in full view of Wendy. Wendy blushed crimson as she got a full view of Lucy's big ass. Wendy tried to pick up the Golem but it slipped out of her hand and tiny Golem tumbled down the ledge and where Lucy opened her mouth to release a burp and Golem dropped straight into Lucy mouth. Lucy swallowed but before she could give it more thought, her anus erupted, Lucy released some massive farts, " Pssssssssss", "Frrrrrrrrrrap" then came the massive turds which tumbled out of her anus like, " Splooooosh", "Splllllat". But inside Lucy Belly, the Golem due to its weight slowly reached the bottom of her stomach and magic inside the Golem was released, it hardened the pancake mush inside her small intestine and stone remains blocked the exit of her stomach . Lucy suddenly felt a cool breeze inside her belly and her urge to poop was completely gone. She cleaned her ass and pulled up her panties. Wendy gave a playful smirk looking at Lucy, Lucy murmured, " Yeah yeah, I couldn't hold it! Ok!". They both travelled to village to get their reward.

Will Be Continued In Part 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)