More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

So, where is Jenna going?

Shopping

Jenna threw her handbag into the backseat of the car before sitting in the driver's seat. The engine purred into life as she turned the key. She shivered, however, as the air conditioning blew over her bare skin.

"Why does it feel so much colder?" she asked herself as she pulled out into the road.

But of course; her mother had borrowed the car only yesterday because hers was out of gas. She must have messed with the air con. With a tut of disapproval, Jenna turned the knob down to make it warmer.

The drive proved fairly uneventful, although Jenna was a little bit confused when she'd pulled up to a set of traffic lights. The car beside her was an SUV; a tall car that towered over her little convertable. For some reason the teenage boy sitting in the passenger seat had been mesmerised by Jenna. He'd just stared at her, wide eyed. It was a little unnerving. Still, the lights had changed to green and the car had pulled away, so Jenna pushed the thought out of her mind.

Her first stop was the grocery store. It was a small, family-run store a block or two away from her house. She'd pick up a few things here for her mom before heading over to the shopping mall to get some new clothes for her holiday (and a little beauty treatment while she was there). The sidewalk outside the grocery store was empty, so she pulled up in the empty space and got out of the car.

As she slammed her door shut, however, she noticed something unusual in the side mirror...

Does she know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)