More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SparkyMan SparkyMan

How's the day? And what's the plan for the evening?

Shopping for last minute details.

You raise the gang from their deep slumber, announcing there are a million things that need to be done. One by one they each groggily alight from their prone states and make their way to the invigorating shower. Meanwhile you have cooked an amazingly wonderful breakfast for the gang. Too bad Alex wasn't here to share in the treats. Chris was the last to join the crowd as he lumbered down in just his boxers. You quickly envisioned what you knew hid beneath the striped shorts. A warm glow began emanating on your face.

Sitting at the table, you continually prod Jen, trying to get clues as to what her plans for the evening are going to entail. She purposefully evades every question with a giggle and a wink to either Chris or Dave. You give up temporarily, thinking you might pry it out of her later. You remind Jen that she had promised to go shopping with you today for all those last minute detail items you had put off. Jen grudgingly acquiesced and allowed herself to be dragged through the stores.

As you tidy up and prepare to leave, you spy Jen handing a list to Chris and Dave. "Here's all the things we're going to need for tonight," you overhear her say. "Don't forget the last thing; she can't know about that," she adds before you startle her with your presence.

"Can't know about what?" you inquire.

"Ah, nothing. You ready?" Jen spins and grabs your hand, dragging you out the door before you even have a chance to say "bye" to Chris and Dave.

She shoves you into the car before you can even ask, "What was that all about?" What was she planning? Why was it so secretive? Was it Jen that was trying to sabotage your wedding? You push the idea aside, dismissing the events as a prelude for tonight's activities, yet a nagging sensation is buried in the back of your head.

"Where to first?" Jen's question snaps you out of your trance, as you realize you have not given Jen the day's itinerary yet.

"To the mall. You get to help me pick out ..."

What are they shopping for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)