More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cat cat

The next morning

Shit I gotta get to the Bus depot!

I wake up, groggy as all fuck and my head is pounding. What truck hit me? This is probably the worst hangover ever.

I look at my watch and I've got 15 minutes till the bus leaves. I still have to make it to the depot and buy a ticket. Shit! I grab all my shit pack it up as quick as I can leave my key on the counter and book it out the door. I'm running my ass off trying to make the bus.

I get to the depot, run to the ticket counter and of course there is a fucking line. Look at my watch, 10 minutes. Fuck. My head is still pounding and I'm in a foul mood. If I miss this bus the next one isn't till tomorrow morning. I'll be sleeping in the depot. I grab my pounding head, fuck what the hell is with this headache.

"Seriously can you all just get the fuck out of my way, I have to catch this bus!" I say maybe a little louder than I had meant to, I'm pretty sure everyone in the line thinks I'm an asshole at this point.

Then, every person in the line for whatever reason just walked off. I don't know what the hell just happened but hey works for me. I walk up to the counter and look at the pretty young girl behind the counter.

"hey, how can I help you?" she askes in a sweet voice but maybe just a little louder than my head can handle.

I rub the front of my head again trying to ease the pain. "hey just give me a ticket to LA, I know it leaves in like 5 minutes but I can pay extra if I can just make it"

"No problem here you go." and she hands me the ticket, just like that. I wait for the price, grab my ATM card. Nothing she just stairs at me like she's waiting for me to say something.

"Hey, thanks" I say, very confused I start to walk away, expecting to hear her yell something after me. Nothing.

I proceed to quickly make my way to the bus that leaves like now. I can see the last people getting on. I start to run "hey wait! Hold up!" I yell as I run, fuck that hurt my head I start rubbing my temples again. The driver starts stepping up, "WAIT!" I yell. The man stops and steps back down. "I need to get on the bus"

"Yes right away!" the man grabs my things and hurries me to the nearest seat, on the aisle ugh, but at least I made it. I plop down next to this big guy that likely hasn't showered in weeks, he reeks. Well I have a few hours to kill, I pull out my laptop. There is an email waiting for me.

"Thank you so much for purchasing our product. We would like to apologize for the discomfort you may experience. The good news is you're all set to use our product now. You are on your way to a bright future. Just remember all you have to do to use the product is touch your temple, either one, and you'll get whatever you want anything! Anywhere! Anytime! Anyone!"

Oh shit! I forgot that in my drunken haze I bought this stupid thing. I feel like an idiot for wasting that money. Well shit I might as well see if this even works, I mean I bought it after all, might as well try it.

Readying myself for disappointment I put my fingers to my temple and...

What to try first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)