More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Whom do you follow

Shirou

Shirou wakes up and sees Rin is tied up and naked, and moaning "Don't order them to do anything or it will get worse."

Medea is wearing a purple bluish robe . She is quite ashamed wearing a hood mostly aimed at covering her face while Saber is wearing a tight red dress. Saber moves toward her former master and whisper in your ear, "Emiya, Rin has always, had crush on you. She is willing to do anything make you happy. "

You reply to Saber, "That is nice, I think linked to Rin."

You look at Rin and wished that she had bigger breast, her breast suddenly grows from a cup to a c cup. Rin gives a loud yell, "Shirou!"

Rin looks at him with an embarrass look and says, "Your servant cannot lie to you, hurt your friends and hurt you."

He moves away from Saber and asks Medea, "What happenned!"

She says, "I have a theory, the mist became extension of the holy grail. And you become my new master when you stabbed me with the Rule Breaker. As you stabbed me, I was really feeling really unlovable and did not care if I was someone sex . I think this is really possible because my feelings changed from pure utter hatred to need to protect you and lust"

He gives her order and command seal disappears and is replaced with another one. Medea is wearing a purple dress that barely cover her behind with a purple dress with a spaghetti strap and her hood has disappear. He says, "That is better."

Medea drops to the floor and says, "Master, that is dangerous and your just playing with my feeling like all men have done."

He then says "I was running little experiments, how do command seals work and do you still feed off your masters manga and any other rules that I need to know."

He starts notice how servants have strong bond to there masters and sensitive they are when there master touches them.

She is about to wave her to put her robe back on. He grabs her hand, "This will be your normal outfit, I like how accentuates your body. You should probably pray that I don't change anymore. Now answers my questions. Or maybe you would like play with those pointy ears in front of Saber."

What are the rules

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)