More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

Potential Recruits?

Shirley: Comic Shop Owner

Thirty two years old, the very plain looking brown haired and hazel eyed woman, Shirley Zana, sat in the office of the comic store she inherited from her uncle. Being the only other member of the family with an interest in comics, and some experience at the store he thought she was the best bet.

Currently stressing over the dropping profit she wondered what she could do to get more people in the door. Coming up with nothing, she pushed that off for the future to focus on filling in the spot her last employee left. Going through some of the applications one really caught her eye. The uber famous Redhead, the face of the quickest spreading sect of Christianity. After multiple instances of her ending up naked and exposed for the world to see, the most convincing of which being the clip of her robe disappearing during a baptism.

Shirley seemed to have her answer. Having basically a budding celebrity work at her shop would be a god send. Especially a female who is drop dead gorgeous. Shirley immediately called the number on the form and invited Renee to an interview.

...

...

...

Seeing her in person Shirley was amazed. This girl was everything every girl, especially Shirley, wanted to be. The interview going well, Shirley honestly felt Renee was overqualified for the position. Though there was something she noticed, this beautiful girl seemed . As if Renee's greatest dream was working at her comic shop. Looking over the girl Shirley decided to take advantage of this opportunity to do something she always wanted. Being a long time comic fan the woman developed a bit of a kink for good looking men and women in comic outfits. Something she never felt fulfilled doing herself with her meager assets and boxy frame.

Drawing up the contract she placed a few carefully worded additions to make it where she could basically treat Renee as a working dress up doll. Along with a few favorable additions to distract the young girl. Agreeing that Renee would start the next day after school, Shirley went over the outfits she had and decided on the perfect debut outfit for the sexy redhead.

The Black Widow outfit immediately surprising Renee when she looked at it in the girls bathroom. She wanted to complain but was immediately silenced by the contract she signed just the day before. The cherry on top, Shirley unzipped the outfit halfway down Renee's bust and told her not to touch it.

The result? Instant success! Her usual customer base of nerdy introverts all found excuses to stick around to watch Renee do simple tasks in the skimpy spy suit. Snacks, comics, costumes, action figures she sold more than double for a good day that's not an event. And that was just Renee's first day. Word of which would definitely spread quickly, bringing in more than the usual clients.

Though this was good, Shirley had no idea the attention she had brought to her store. Of which an opportunity struck her. One she didn't debate too long on accepting after getting an anonymous message. And all she had to do was make Renee dress up as one specific character.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)