More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kulit kulit

Sheryl is shy

Sheryl has similar thoughts

There was unquestionably a motivation behind Sheryl playing footsies with Evilene's dad. She thought about him, he was such a big man, much bigger than her. She became aroused at the reality of the situation. The enticement of him being her best friends Evilene's dad turned her on even more. He was a great deal older and obviously more experienced than her. He was a full grown man, not a schoolboy. She could tell this, as she observed the huge bulge flickering in his pants while she first met him at the front door. She was both curious about uncovering the mystery of what lurked beneath those pants and became erratically excited.

She wanted him. Sheryl was most disappointed when he left the table. She could already feel a dampening in her pants as she thought about how tonight was going to pan out. She had to have him tonight she thought she must, but what about her friend Evilene? She obviously wasn’t going anywhere tonight. Sheryl sighed; she had to set up a plan for her course of action for tonight. Sheryl bit her lip flicking back her shoulder length black hair and still in her school uniform white button-up silk blouse and skirt, she was a virgin but not for long she expected looking forward to tonight's challenge.

wait for Evilene to fall asleep

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)