More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Who do you find first? Does Sherry the lab find you? How about Betsy the Cow or a farm cat?

Sherry? What's Happened To You, Girl?

Looking around the farm, you begin to see that it's largely untouched...but it all seems almost deserted. Then, you hear a sniffing and a familiar yipping. It's Sherry, a big female labrador dog. Well, at least she's still alive. Living alone on this farm, she's been more or less your best friend...and certainly more loyal to you than any other human being.

"Sherry," you call for her, "come here, girl!"

The yipping stops a moment, then there's a scampering in your direction. It seems a lot heavier than it should be. You deduce it's coming from behind and to the left of you, so you turn around to see...well...it's Sherry alright. You do recognize her...except that something's happened to her. Instead of the big soppy black pup she once was, there is a six foot tall, plump but strong, black-furred dog girl. Her long tongue is lolling to the side as she runs on two thick well-muscled legs and her now quite large breasts bounce as she gets nearer. You remember that she has a habbit of jumping on people too late as she leaps into the air and tackles you, clutching you against her and tumbling over the ground with you, covering your face with kisses and licks.

"Oh, Tim," she says, calling you by name, "I was so worried, all those big booms, and then I couldn't find you."

You must admit to being rather shocked suddenly finding Sherry in this way and then being pounced on...and now reacting in a very physical way to being wrapped up against this rather sexy dog-girl. So, you cope in the only way you know how, buy just running your hands over her back to soothe her.

"It's okay," you say, "I'm safe...and glad I know you're safe."

"I love you, Tim," she says, giving you a few more smooches on the lips and hugging you tight.

Do you check on the rest of the farm? Do you spend some time getting reaquainted with Sherry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)