More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Where..........Do..............We.............End..............Up...............???

Shepherd's Point, Military Hanger

Garrus Had Just Returned From Combat Action in The Rannoch System, The Quarians and Geth Had Been Having Trouble With The Blue Suns and Blood Pack. AFFSL Special Operations Platoon 472361 Had Been Sent To Guard The Diplomats Sent Negotiate With Them, Naturally Some Wrong Words Were Said and People Died. The Platoon Had Lost Half it's Number, But Those Mercenaries Who Hadn't Surrendered or Been Killed, Were Taken into Custody and they Were Mostly just numbered in About Little over Two Dozen. Regardless, They Were Successful, and Had Managed to Gain Some Valuable Intel from their Drives.

Garrus Had Sustained a Shoulder Wound, but Nothing Too Serious, Naturally When They Disembarked, A Full Team of Medics and Funeral Corpsman Were Present. Garrus Generally Did His Own Mending and Medicine, but Since His Old Man Was Present.........He Didn't Have That Luxury. "Admiral!" Garrus Says Too His Father Mockingly. "Lieutenant. How Many Did We Loose?" Asks His Father Curtly. "Maybe Half the Platoon, But all Hostiles Either Terminated or In Cuffs." Says Garrus As He Watches His Squad Mates Limp Away. "Report For Medical Attention, Then Head to Debrief." Says His Father. "Yeah, I Know The Policy Old Man. Medical, Debrief, and Then Anything Outstanding." Says Garrus as He Walks on. "I'll Expect You to Come Immediately." Says His Old Man as Garrus Hops into the Elevator. "Of Course You Do." Says Garrus in A Tone Of Knowing and Annoyance, Right Before The Doors Slam Shut.


"What'd I'd Give to Be Free of That Cold Bastard." Garrus Says Bitterly. "Could Be Worse, You Could Have Two of Them." Says His Sergeant. "More Incentive to Kill One Then." Says Garrus in Mild and Darkly Dry Amusement. "Lucky For Us." His Sergeant Notes. They Then Walk out of The Lift and Go to Their Assigned Medics. "What is it Today Lieutenant Shepherd? Besides the Brawl Injuries From Shore Leave That Is." Asks Doctor Lana Goto. "Shot in the Shoulder, Through and Through Based upon Pain Levels, and Just A Few Scratches From Tumbling With Krogan Mercs." Says Garrus With A Playful Smile as He See's His Ever Concerned Doctor Scan him. "You Forgot the Multiple Cracks, Fractures and Abrasions to Your Bones, specifically Your Rib Cage." Says Lana Pointedly. "Did I? My Memory Must've Lapsed Because of The Beautiful Doctor Before Me." Says Garrus Flirtatiously, and Begins Chuckling When Lana Roles Her Eyes.

"Just Take The Medi-Gel Shot and Go. I Have More Patients Waiting." Says Lana As She Tosses Him A Injection of Medi-Gel. "Anything For You Beautiful." Says Garrus Cheekily and With Flirt in His Voice. Before Injecting The Gel in His Ribs and Then Tossing it in the Waste Bin. Lana's Father Was A Family Friend, Her Grandmother Was His Grandfathers Former Comrade. Lana Was Immeasurably Beautiful and Defiantly Resistent to his Charms, They Were Friends, and He Was Obviously Interested in Being More Than Friends with her.

Still He Never Went Beyond Flirting, never Pushed Further Than That, and maintained a Healthy Respect For Her. She Might be A Doc, But She Can Just As Easily Break his Bones as Heal Them. Regardless He Was Going to Be Getting An Earful if He Didn't Report For Debrief to His Old Man. Garrus's Father, Chief Admiral Kaidan Shepherd, Eldest Child and Son of Commander Shepherd, Hero of The Battle Terra Fortunis, Conqueror of The Raloi Rebels, and So Much More. The Man Was A Hard Person to Please, Even for an Admiral, But He Did What Thought Was Best for All Over One or Some.


Garrus Had Arrived At Point Command, He Saw His Father in His Office Through the Window, Looked Like He Was in A Heated Argument With Some Bozo in Military Command. He Went and Waited at the Door. "This Came From the Chancellor Himself Director. This Is An Executive Order, Not A Request." Says the Guy as He Disconnects. "Concering Me No Doubt?" Garrus Asks. "Yeah, Sit Down, You Won't Want to Be Standing Up For This." Says His Father. "I'll Stand." Says Garrus. "Suit Yourself." Says His Father As He Pours Himself A Glass of Thessia Red.

WHAT??? WHAT??? WHAT????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)