More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yellowjacket7 Yellowjacket7

Who do you want to follow?

Shelly

As the car finally pulls to a stop Sam is the first out and Shelly throws a quick smile to her boyfriend before climbing out herself and heading towards to car's boot.

"Told you it would be worth it." Shelly told Sam, popping open the boot of the car. She throws a quick glance at her old friend, nervous and lanky and worries for a moment that this trip may not have been the best idea. With her and James still in the honeymoon period of their relationship it may wind up being a little awkward. Especially given that get cousin Vicky wasn't going to arrive until tomorrow.

"Hey pal," James suddenly calls moving up her to pull their cases out of the car's boot. "No other cars around so we're probably the first ones here. You know what that means!"

"First pick of bedrooms?" Sam replies with a grin, grabbing his case and walking as fast as possible towards the front door.

Shelly shakes her head, watching the two men dash off towards the house and suddenly begins to wonder if maybe she'll be the third wheel on this trip afterall. Grabbing her own case and shutting the car boot Shelly follows them into the villa.

The room inside is beautifully furnished. A huge sitting room with windows opening out across the car park and taking in the woods beyond, ornate furniture decorating the room. There is a raised dias to one side with a dining table and beyond it an alcove the presumably heads into the kitchen.

At the rooms far end a corridor leads off towards a flight of stairs leading upwards. A door leads off on each side of the corridor presumably into the villas first two bedrooms, although no sign of the boys. They've obviously taken the bedrooms already.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)