More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Sheena see naked men

Sheena 21 yr old in some way always finds her a way to seeing a man naked, as she would always catch a boy or man with his clothes off in some form or fashion. If they are older men she always looks at his at how erect his dick is, as she would still look down there to see that he has hairs around his dick and balls as she could never take her eyes off of it, for it being the most biggest or smallest thing, or the most loveliest dick she had ever laid eyes upon. Sheena would also wait till the naked man turns around just to see how nice his bare ass cheeks look as she would never take her eyes off of his bare ass. The man would want to get dress as Sheena would stop him by saying, "oh no you don't honey," as she then proceeded to touch his privates especially that dick and balls.

She would always love sticking men up and forcing them to strip, and she would play strip poker with them and win. Sheena also love it when she see the man naked and embarrassed with a red face, especially one that she is getting her on.

What man does she see naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)