More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rc206 rc206

What IS she thinking?

She wants you

"Honey, let me just give John a pity handjob or something."

"What?!" Hal shouted, "No fucking way!"

"Shhhhhh honey honey honey," She calmed him down, "It's just a handjob -- nothing extravagant. It's not like I'm fucking him. Look, I just think he needs to get it out of his system. You've tried setting him up with girls, it doesn't work. Baby, do you want him to keep staring at me?"

"Well no but I don't want you to put his cock in your hands either. It makes me sick thinking of his cock and my cock being in the same hand."

"Honey, you just came in his hair. Listen, we'll do it while you're at work tomorrow, okay? I'm always here alone with him during the day. After your gone, I'll wake him up with a handjob. In, done, out. I'll wash my hands with several types of antibacterial soap."

"I'm still not sure."

"Okay, how about this? I wake him up with a handjob, but I won't let him cum unless he OKs us fucking whenever we want." Amy pressed her palm against the length of his cock, fondling his balls.

"Whenever we want?"

"Whenever we want. We'll bang right in front of the fuckers face. One handjob and the entire apartment is our fuck playground forever." She began to jack him off.

"You're one nasty bitch." He stuck his tongue down her throat.

"That's why you're with me."

You could barely believe your ears. Amy was going to give you a handjob in the morning. You closed your eyes and humped your blanket, dreaming of her silky fingers wrapped around your member. How embarrassing to be getting so hot over a handjob. It really has been too long. You drifted off to sleep to the sweet thoughts of violating your roommate's girlfriend -- well, her hands, at least.

The Next Morning

You twitched awake as Hal left the shower, buttoning his dress shirt for work. The last image you saw was him furrowing his brow at you, scowling, and storming out the door. You think you might have heard them arguing. You fell back into your sleep.

A pressure was on your chest, making you hyper aware of your heartbeat. Your eyes fluttered open. You could feel her hands stroking you. Up, down, up, down. You heard her purr. When your eyes finally fully opened, you saw the back of her head, her cheek pressed warmly against your chest. She stared at your flagpole as she jerked close to the head. She'd occasionally aim you around the room like a gun -- Hal was so lucky to get one of the cute ones. She must still think you're asleep.

She then aimed your cock towards her face, pressing it against your belly. Leaning forward, she gave it a light peck, causing you to moan and heave your chest forward. She cackled, flipping over to face you, but always keeping a hand stroking your cock.

"Good morning, pervert," She smiled, "You know, every time you looked at me, I'd always think of this cock -- what it must be thinking -- what I could do to it -- all the power I have over it. And you know what I think of your cock now that I've seen it?"

What does she think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)