More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thepriceofone Thepriceofone

How does she react?

She wants to help

She seems lost in thought for a minute then gets up. "I'm going to make us some dinner. You stay here and have some fun. I want you to come out and show me your cum when you are done." you do as she tells you and when you come into the kitchen and show here your cupped hand full of spunk she looks at you and asks. "Well bitch why haven't you swallowed it yet?" You do as she tells you and a warm feeling fills your body.

Over the next few weeks Jennifer starts to take more and more control of your life. You know you shouldn't let her but it feels so right to just let go and let her worry about everything. As the days go by and you surrender more and more control you start to feel better and better. Your problem is not yours to worry about any more.

One day about 2 weeks later you get home early and see Jennifer dressed up in very manly looking pants suit instead of her usual business clothes. "We're going out tonight. I have laid out some clothes for you to wear on the bed."

You go into the bedroom and see a match pair of thong panties and a bra with 2 large fake breasts, a tiny little mini skirt and a translucent white blouse. Next to this outfit you see a blonde wig. It all looks like it's the right size for you.

You can't believe what you are seeing. You can't go out looking like that. What if someone you know sees you?

You feel Jennifer wrap her arms around you from behind. "I know it's a bit intimidating but I will be with you the whole time." she reassures you. "Here drink this it will help you relax." she hands you a glass of some murky green liquid that smell a little sweet. "What is it?" you ask. "Don't worry about it. Just enjoy" she replies.

You shrug to yourself and drain the glass. You don't think you taste any but you get a gentle buzz from it. Feeling really conflicted you let her lead you to the bathroom where she has run a bath for you. There is some sort of bath salt in the water that is putting out a sweet smell. The drink and the steam work together and you start to feel completely relaxed.
Half an hour later you look on almost as if out side your body as Jennifer leads you out into the middle of the bathroom and sits you in a chair. She then uses a waxing kit to remove all your body hair, even the hair in your crack. The pain of the hair being removed doesn't seem to matter as you float around the room.

Suddenly you come back to yourself as you hear Jennifer calling your name. "I need your help getting you dressed. Do you think you can do that baby?" you giggle and start getting into the outfit. Once you are dressed with the wig and all Jennifer let's you check yourself out in the mirror.

You feel really sexy but your body is all wrong for cross dressing. You are too tall, your shoulders are too wide and your face too masculine to be convincing. For some reason that doesn't matter today. Jennifer gives you a pair of high heels to wear puts some make up on you and you head out to dinner.

Dinner goes by in a blur. Soon enough you are back in the car being driven home. The effects of whatever Jennifer gave you is starting to wear off and you realise. I just went outside dressed like this. You look down at the slutty clothes you are wearing and start to panic. What if someone you know saw you. Your reputation would be ruined. Jennifer looks over and asks "You doing ok baby?"

"Of course I'm not alright. You took me out looking like this. What if someone saw?" you blurt out "don't worry baby I said I would take care of you." she keeps reassuring you as you head home.

When you get in you start trying to tear the clothing off of you. "Don't do that" Jennifer admonishes "here let me help"

She takes you to bed and gives you a tablet to take. "it will help you sleep" she assures you. You swallow the tablet with some water you keep by the bed and try to sleep.

Is that it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)