More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What Happens Next?

She wants some help getting knocked up

I sat there for a moment not saying anything.

She continued, “I know it is odd but I can’t think of how else to get it done. It would just be sperm, no ties, and of course no one but you and me would know the baby was not James.”

“What, you need me to donate sperm?” I asked her, visions of a small cup and Playboy magazine in my mind.

“Well yeah, but not at a clinic or anything. I can’t swing that kind of money without James finding out.”

“Well what did you have in mind?”

She answered, “I have a home impregnation kit. I just need the sperm. Do you think you could, well, fill this up for me.” She set a small plastic cup in front of me.

“OK,” I say absorbing what she is saying.

“I kind of need to do it now. Morning is supposed to be the best time”

“OK,” I say and pick up the cup.” I head to the bathroom to do the deed, taking my phone with me

I call up some porn on my phone, nice pics of cute Japanese girls with big tits, and start to jack off. I get semi-hard, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I feel weird jerking off knowing she is waiting in the next room. Performance pressure has never been my problem, but today it is just not happening.

Then I hear a knock on the door and Julie says, “Everything Ok in there?”

What stiffness had been in my cock evaporated at her voice, and I let out an exasperated sigh and said, “Yes, just give me a minute.”

“OK, sorry to interrupt.”

I tried again for a few minutes with no success and finally gave up. I returned to the kitchen table where she was sitting and with an embarrassed feeling said, “Sorry, it's just not working for me. Kind of a weird situation I guess.”

I could see the disappointment on her face, then her eyes drifted to my phone, where still up on the screen was the picture of a topless japanese girl with big tits, that just happened to look very much like her.

Her eyes went back to mine and I felt even more embarrassed for her to know I was jacking off thinking about her tits. Then her eyes narrowed a bit, and I could see she was thinking of something.

“How about I help you out?”, she said. “I give a good hand job, and maybe if I take my shirt off and give you some real breasts for inspiration it will work better.”

I nodded my head dumbly in acceptance, my cock growing stiff at the thought of my sexy, young neighbor jerking me off. As I watched she slowly pulled her tight t-shirt up and over her head. Her white bra held her big tits snugly and they looked even bigger than I imagined. Then she reached behind her back, and unsnapped the bra, letting her big breasts free. They were firm, with slightly upturned nipples, despite her at least D cup size. Her nipples were dark and thick, standing up from her perfectly round areole.

She teased her nipples with her fingers, tugging them to full erection as she said, “Most men like my nipples. I can see you’re no exception. You ready?”

My mouth is dry as I answer, “Hell yes, let’s do it.”

She knelt before me and unsnapped my jeans, pulling down my boxers to release my thick, hard cock.

“Umm, a nice one,” she purrs as she grasps me, and starts to slid her hand up and down the shaft.

I let out a low moan and watch her tits jiggle as she spits on my cock, and starts to jerk me off. Her hand is perfect in its grip and the view of her tits is nice. We didn’t talk about touching so I figure what the hell and reach forward to grope her full breast with one hand as she continues to pump my cock with her fist. She let out a low moan as I tweaked her nipple, and I could feel the first tingles of orgasm starting as she continued to jerk me.

“Get the cup," I moaned as I grabbed her hand before she went to far. "I’m ready to ejaculate." She leaned back and pulled her nipples out, giving me a sexy smile as I took over on my cock, my hand tugging my cock. I started to cum, and I ejaculated long, thick strings of jizz into the cup, filling it nicely with my sperm for her.

She pulled her t-shirt back on, and I could see her stiff nipples even more than usual through the thin fabric. Then she capped the cup full of my jizz and said, “Thanks so much. I need to run and put this to good use. I will talk with you later.”

I sat there my half-stiff cock still out, and wondered what the hell had just happened.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)