More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by holly_c holly_c

Christine's eyes widen in shock.

She undressed right in front of her.

With only the faintest trace of modesty the bride undid the clasp at the back of her neck and deftly drew down the zipper. Catherine tried to avert her eyes, but there was essentially nowhere else in the room to look without staring at a wall. Elizabeth, for her part, stared at the blonde girl with keen satisfaction.

 In her peripheral vision Catherine saw the bride step out of the dress, neatly fold it and pass it to Melody. Catherine just waited, maybe she would put on the dressing gown after all. 

 "Well, what do you think? She's terribly beautiful, isn't she?" Elizabeth asked. 

 "I.. um," Catherine said, quite flustered. She took a look at Elizabeth, and her eyes widened a little in surprise. Normally the girls helped were quite modest, wearing underwear and only slipping out of the dressing gown at the last moment. The bride, by comparison, was completely nude. Catherine couldn't help but take her all in. She had small breasts with pale, pink nipples, a taut stomach and an immaculately hairless Mons Venus. 

 "If words escape you, you can just say 'yes', Catherine." Elizabeth said, clearly enjoying her discomfort. 

 "I... yes, she's very pretty." 

 "I'm glad. I've had her dieting for her..." a slight chuckle. "Special day. I gather many brides do, but I doubt as effectively as I have. And just last week we finished off lasering off all of her unsightly hairs."

 "Um, that's very nice, but... Catherine said, trying to change the subject. 

 "Turn around." Elizabeth said to the bride. "Show the nice lady your backside." The girl didn't even flinch, she smoothly turned around. She did have a nice bottom, Catherine thought. /And why am I staring?/

 Elizabeth then actually reached out and stroked the girl's bottom. "It is quite lovely. I've had her doing quite a few squats. I like a girl with a strong backside." 

 Catherine's eyes darted from the bride to Elizabeth. /What the hell is going on here? She's acting like she owns this girl!/ 

 "Ah..." 

 "Now, now, Catherine, that's quite enough staring, don't you think?" Elizabeth said with a smile. "We'll be waiting here, why don't you go fetch us some dresses?" 

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)