More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by holly_c holly_c

Christine's eyes widen in shock.

She undressed right in front of her, and her body was... marked.

With only the faintest trace of modesty the bride undid the clasp at the back of her neck and deftly drew down the zipper. Catherine tried to avert her eyes, but there was essentially nowhere else in the room to look without staring at a wall. Elizabeth, for her part, stared at the blonde girl with keen satisfaction.

 In her peripheral vision Catherine saw the bride step out of the dress, neatly fold it and pass it to Melody. But there was something about her which caught Catherine's attention, so that she couldn't help but look. Her eyes widened. 

 The bride's body was criss crossed with a series of small red welts, running from just below her breasts to just above her pelvis. This was so shocking that it took her a moment to realize that the bride was completely nude and Catherine hadn't seen her take off any undergarments. The bride looked at her feet quite resolutely, while Elizabeth just smiled. 

 "She wasn't a good girl, so she was whipped a little." Elizabeth said by way of explanation. "Turn around, dear, and show Catherine the rest of it." 

 The bride gave a tiny nod and pivoted on the ball of her foot. If her front was striped, her back was doubly so, with the majority of it concentrated low, on her bottom. 

 "Oh my god." escaped Catherine's lips. She felt a strong tingle in her chest, a mixture of horror and... something else. She felt struck dumb. 

 "Lovely, isn't it?" Elizabeth said at last. "But it is impolite to stare, don't you think?"

 "W-what?" Catherine said, redirecting her gaze back to Elizabeth. 

 "That's much better. Now, shouldn't you go select some dresses? We'll be waiting." 

 Catherine's hands were shaking, this was absolutely crazy. Was she actually supposed to help these people? Should she... go to the police? Tell her boss? 

 "Well?" Elizabeth asked.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)