More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lord refa lord refa

What do the men do with Lara?

She tries to escape

Lara summed up the situation. The nasty security guard next to her was busy trying to get into her pussy and the second one was driving the boat. So the only real threat was the one with the gun.

She moved fast and kicked the first guard out of the boat. Without stoping to see if had even tried to swim behind, she moved to the one with the gun and hit him so that he slammed against the side. The gun fell from the boat, and Lara felt she was close to freedom now ...

Suddenly, a hard kick to her head sent her back to the floor. Trying to move quickly, the woman rolled and tried to stand up but she was suddenly faced with the third guards gun.

"Bad move, Lady Croft" the third guard said.

The second guard had stood up again, blood in his mouth. She could see the anger in his eyes, but with that gun so close to her she could do nothing. The second man took her arms and crossed them at her back. He picked up a couple of handcuffs.

"My god" she thought "if he chains me I am done"

Lara struggled and managed to get her arms free, but the man with the gun hit her with the side of it, sending her down to the floor.

"Listen" she said with a seductive tone of voice, while getting up on her knees.

"I can be very grateful with you if you forget you have seen me".

Do they accept the deal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)