More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

She tries one more time

True to form her husband had come home late after she had already fallen asleep. She had no idea what time he had come in as he had grown quite adept at slinking in to bed without waking her. He was already up an dressed, ready to head out the door again when she awakened.

"Where are you going," she said to him.

"I've got to get back to the office," he said quickly loading his cell phone, keys and wallet into his suit coat. "I have a huge deal in the works today and I have to review my presentation. That's where I was last night, trying to get it all pulled together in a coherent Power Point presentation. This deal will be great for us honey, we will make so much money even you won't be able to spend it all."

"What good will money do me if I never get to see you. Why don't you come back to bed and fuck me," Lisa said to him in a bold tone of voice. Then she said seductively, "You can fuck me from behind even, you know how you like that." Then she got on her hands and knees, her nightgown falling away from her tight ass, showing him her already moist pussy, just waiting for him to ram his cock into her.

Lisa waited for him to make his move, she waited for him to push his hard cock into her tight twat but she did not feel him. She looked back at him and saw Andy standing still, looking at her, and then he said, "Damn that sounds good, but I have got to go, I am late already. I'll see you for dinner tonight. Sorry babe." Then he was gone out the door.

Lisa heard his car start in the driveway and she sat in bed irritated and pissed off. She was a good looking woman; she knew any number of men at work would fuck her without even thinking twice. Yet she could not even entice her own husband into a quickie. She started to feel her stiff nipples and she could feel her clit tingle as she did so. "Damn I am so tired of masturbating she thought to herself."

Then getting pissed off she thought to herself, "Fuck him. I am going to get somebody to give me some action if he will not take care of my needs I am going to find a man, or a couple of men to fill my pussy with some hard cock."

She got out of bed and hit the shower, taking extra care to shave her legs, and use the soap that gave her a scent that men seemed to notice. She selected a tight night skirt and top to wear today. They were red, a perfect color to draw attention to her blonde hair and fair skin. Her makeup was perfect, topped off with bright red lipstick.

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror and realized that she was one hot looking woman. Then she grabbed her purse and coat and headed out to hop into her dark navy convertible BMW Z4 and headed out on the road. The only question was where to go?

Where does she head, to work or somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)