More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

What does she say?

She threatens you

She says, "Unless you stop, no one will bother us this time and you will satisfy me. I can get pretty demanding, if overheard correctly, you heighten desires not control people."

You give up and let her leave. But when she reaches the door, you suddenly hear a click. She then moves over to me as you futilely try to get up but your injuries causes and sharp pain causes you to the bed. She restraints your ankles and wrists to the sides of the bed.

You can feel her cold petite hand along one of your legs as you notice that cock is rising. You look at her and she has evil smile.

She says, "So I do turn you on."

You can only look at her with shame.

You try to move but the restraints are too tight. You pathetically manage to say, "I am sorry Natalie, I will do anything you want. But please."

She whispers, "I know you will, but I should teach you a lesson."

She looks at your cock and then says, "Maybe more"

You then say, "I am really sorry, I can't control it especially with you."

Natalie gives a smile and says, "Okay, I will let you off with a warning especially Jake beat you up so bad. But you will be tutoring me in science of our time in school that includes college. And if you use the power when we are not alone. I swear."

She slowly releases the restraints. As she finishes the last one, we both hear knocking at the door.

Whom is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)