More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sierra117 sierra117

What do you find when you get there?

She thinks you look too stressed

Meg's intently reviewing something on her computer as you walk into her door. Before you interrupt, you notice her wearing a form-fitting green sweater that accentuates her ample bosom and a pair of appropriately-fitting jeans.

"Hey Meg," you interrupt. "Do you have a minute?"

"Hey you," she radiantly replies. She recognizes the stress in your facial expression and asks in a more concerned tone "What's up?"

"I've been going through the Gutterman file and, for the life of me, can't figure out where this $3,500.00 discrepancy is coming from." you reply.

"Well, have a seat," she motions to one of the empty chairs in her office. As you sit down, she stands up and walks over to your chair. "Let's see if we can figure out what's going on."

As you begin to explain what steps you've taken to rectify the account, she places her hands on your shoulders and begins to give you an innocent back rub. You've always enjoyed the informal relationship you've had with your manager. HR would probably have an issue, but to the two of you, it was two like-minded, hard-working people taking care of each other. As she works down to your shoulder blades, she finds a real knot and bares down.

"Oh, my GOD!" you groan. If anyone else was still in the office, it could've been mistaken for someone else. "Oh, just like that!" Meg works out the knot that was done from hours of you slouched over your laptop when working on the road over the past two weeks.

"Geez, Meg...I'm going to owe you big time for that."

Meg steps away from you and returns to her desk. As she sits down, a smirk pops from her lips. "Oh, I know. I like having a few favors lined up. In fact, I could probably use one right about now."

You feel your cock harden in your pants as she says this.

"How about you close the door, there?" she asks you.

You stand up, checking to see if any lights were still on in the office. Only one was still on, Meg's manager - Linda. Luckily, she was on the other side of the floor, so you couldn't imagine any interruptions as you close the oak door.

What kind of favor does Meg have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)