More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Therock99 Therock99

What happens in the Interview?

She talks about the Code of the School

You walks into the principal's office, you look about and it looks a normal room with a bookcase behind a wooden desk and a couch at the other end of the room. Miss Adamson sits behind the desk and points to the seat opposite her and you take that seat. You seat there as she was looking over your app to the school. She then puts the piece of paper down and smiles at you. "Well I'll be honest your not the best student we have had here today but maybe you can outshine them in the interview part. Now I see that you're mother was in this school when she was younger and is apart of our Board here as well, that puts you in good poisition really. Now I have to be honest with you this school is very old and even though, we have had update to the buildings but our code hasn't. Now this code is at the centre to why this school has been so successful and it will not be changing at our school boards members request."

You look a little confused as you had saw a lot of people leaving this room annoyed or upset but it hasn't been too bad yet. Miss Adamson then turns around in her chair and opens a filing cabinet behind her. She then hands you a piece of paper and you read it.

"Code of S.E.X

1) School Uniform must be worn at all time during School Hours unless otherwise stated.

2) The Teacher of this School must be respected at all time and Students will do what the Teachers ask of them.

3) Students in the Cheerleading squad will be allowed to wear their Uniforms durng days when they are need but otherwise School Uniform must be worm.

4) Going outside of the campress is banned unless the principal has given permission

5) Dorms will be mantain to a stat of cleaness that the principal see fit, if not their will be puishments.

6) Puishments are handed out at the staff will be dealt with either the principal or a member of staff that has been appointed to deal with said Puishement

7) No outside over night guests are allowed at all

8) Guests must leave before 9PM at night.

9) Any and all personal items must be noted at the front desk and will be your responsible to keep safe

10) Outside clothes can be worn after school hours but must be apporved by a member of staff as you are apart of S.E.X.

11) All long hair will be tie back or up when requested to do so by a member of staff for safety reason.

12) Make up must be worn at all times at the school

13) Breaking any of the above rules will get you kicked out of the school.

John Doe


Sign above"

You look at little surprised at all of the rules but nothing that would upset or anger you as you guess that the Make up rule will not be for you.. Miss Adamson smiles and before she give you a pen she begins to say "Now before you sign that, I have to make you understand that this is still really an all girls school. The Uniform will be very ....... feminine. Now unlike the other guys I have not give you the full interview due to your mother being apart of this school before. There is one thing you have to make sure you understand that if you sign this you will have to be like every other student in this school."

You look a little confused and you say "Well there will be a difference as I am a guy. I can understand that my long hair may need to be tied up but the make up rule won't matter to me." Miss Adamson moves the pen away from you before she look at you and says "All rules will be enforced for all students, even the males one at the moment, The Board members don't want to change the code until we know that the trial is over."

You were a little shocked as Miss Adamson hands you the pen. You know that your mother really wanted you to go to this school and you had turned down every other school or college that had accepted you cayse of your mother's wishes but you don't know if she would mind if you never join her school with those rules then again your mother knew about the rules and she must have agreed to them.

Do you sign the code or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)