More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

She strips him naked, took a pencile and sketch book and draws him

There was this young man how was 35 years old with the name Nick Elton, as he was living with a younger 19 year old name Adriana who was good at art as she would both sketch, draw and sculpture. Open time when they were in the living room, Adriana would show Nick her sketches as he thought they looked amazing as he saw drawing of bowls of fruite, outside seneries and potraits of people's faces. There the two of them where in the living room, checking throw the drawings as Nick was impressed with what he saw.

"Whao Adriana!, these drawings are good," said Nick, as Adriana said to him, "thanks, and by the way, there is one thing I must draw," as she looked at Nick with a smile. "What Adriana, what is that one thing?, and why are you looking at me like that?, and why are you smiling as well me?," as Adriana said, "I remember a song by Merciless that goes, she stripped me naked and take pencile and draw me." Then after Adriana said that, she looked at Nick with a smile on her face. "I never heard that song," then as Nick saw Adriana looking at him with a smile on her face he said to her, "you would'nt," as Adriana said, "oh yes I would, step into my bedroom Nick, I don't think your girlfriend Stacey would'nt mind would she?," as Adriana took her sketech book, penciles, and eraser, as she then pulled Nick from the couch they were sitting on, as she escorted Nick to her bedroom holding him by his waist, as she grabbed his right ass cheek.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)