More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inked inked

What happens now?

She stops

She stops dead in her tracks and looks at you. Lisa always had showed rebellious attitudes, her clothing style would probably be best described as 'punk rock'. She wore her hair with an undercut, leaving a side of brown stubbles on one part of her head while the remaining long hair was dyed a bright orange.. She was slim, skinny even, small breasts, small hips and long legs. Her body was covered in tattoos, her face was pierced several times. You always considered her beautiful, despite or maybe even more because of the canvas she turned her body into, you were not so sure about that yet. What you were sure off, that Lisa was at least bisexual.

You take her hands into yours and look into her eyes. "Why don't you stay a little longer, Lisa and we continue this party in my room?" you say in a seductive voice. 'You have to say yes, I need to find out how it feels to be having a girl with me. I need to feel your hands and your tongue on me' you think and her face lights up. "Of course I'll stay, Jane. I always wanted to feel the hands and the tongue of a girl touch me" she cooes. You smile and blush, then quickly kill the lights around the house and drag Lisa into your room. Happily you lock it and check her out. Not sure wether she came with you because your powers worked or because she wanted to, you decide to test our your powers a little more.

"Listen carefully, Lisa. I need you to strip and lay down on my bed. Then you will masturbate for me." Lisa does as she is told. She slowly unbuttons her blouse and then undoes her jeans. Both slip to the floor and she presents her undies. Surprised you gasp as you see the matching red satin dessous she is stripping off of her body in front of you. She retreats and lets herself fall down on your bed and slowly pushes herself upwards. She spreads her legs and stares at you in lust as her hands spread her pussy lips for you.

'Okay...that surely worked. I wonder if she really is a lesbian or if that is just my commands that make her act like that.'

"It is both" she moans as she starts to rub herself. You make her stop.

"Tell me, Lisa. Do you want this? Do you want to sleep with me? Have you even been with a woman before? Answer truthfully!" you blurt out, afraid of what you are about to do, afraid of forcing someone to sleep with you against their will. Your body starts trembling as you watch Lisa closely.

Lisa stops and looks back deeply into your eyes. Her legs are still spread wide apart, her hand is covering her cleanly shaven wet folds which you can smell already giving of a sweet scent. Suddenly Lisa smiles and pushes herself up a little bit to get a better look at you. "I've always wanted to do this with you, Jane. I just never thought you were swinging that way. So why don't you cum [she almost purrs the word] over here and I'll make you scream like all the other women."

You smile to yourself and to Lisa. Your legs are shaking, as you slowly take the last few steps towards the bed. You quickly manage to pull your shirt off and throw it somewhere. However, nervous about what was about to happen, you struggle quite some time before you finally manage to get them of your body. You didn't think about it when you put them on, but now the choice of the pink and white Hello Kitty panties and a pink lace bra seems ridiculous. 'Please ignore them, Lisa... or at least think of them as cute or something like this' you think as you climb on the bed. You slowly crawl over Lisa's body, yours still trembling as you nervously watch her, just lying there smiling, waiting for you to reach her.

"Those look really cute on you. They make you look so innocent, Jane... and I really like innocent girls."

You feel yourself blush as your face and body are only hovering inches over hers. You are still a little hesitant as you are getting lost in her eyes.

Who is in control?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)