More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Does she follow through or not?

She sits, lost in thought

Luna rested her head in her hands and looked out over the city, pondering her choice of lifestyle. Being a solo heroine wasn't just her responsibility: it was the most amazing life she could ever imagine. Getting to save her fellow citizens gave an incredible feeling of satisfaction, and she was always happy to hear them cheer her name "The Avenger" when she flew by.

Then again, it wasn't without its ups and downs. Natureville wasn't completely accepting of the nudist lifestyle. Many reporters and city officials branded her as a deviant who needed to be arrested for public indecency and as a risk to the city. To hear them talk, she was a walking psycho who was moments away from fucking anything that moved in the city. The thought that she'd do such a thing was absurd. Nudism was about being free, not rampant unbridled sex. (Not that the thought didn't occur to her when meeting the more attractive citizens in distress. Luna was only human, after all.)

Luna came to the realization long ago that she was lonely. She wanted something more out of the superhero lifestyle. She'd lost count how many times she imagined just throwing caution to the wind and finding a boyfriend or girlfriend to settle down with. Go on a few dates. Maybe, if she had the strength, someone to confess her secret identity to.

Or she could find another hero to meet. She'd had some run-ins with a few superheroes before and even heard some of them were breaking into teams. Even better, she could make her own team and get herself a sidekick. Maybe some fresh-faced hero was waiting out there to study under her wing.

Then again, maybe her melancholy was the lack of stimulation. She didn't really have a typical "nemesis" to fight. Her foes were bank robbers, purse snatchers, and the occasional assassin hired by a hidden enemy. Anyone with a real villain identity usually sent their henchmen to fight her.

What does she look for? A date? A hero partner? A sidekick? A nemesis? Or a team?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)