More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impyh Impyh

Bianca is feeling guilty, conflicted. What should she do?

She saved you. Keep obeying Elesa.

— And the truth, Bia, is that I've always liked you. A lot. So I don't know, if you're up for it, I would like to go out sometime, get something to eat, just you and me...

Cheren and Bianca sat on a bench just before the entrance to Driftveil, while they waited for Hilda to return. She kept her legs closed tightly, not looking at him, feeling the frightened shyness in her best friend's voice. She hadn't expected to ever hear those words, she always thought he liked Hilda. And now... And now...

— I don't know, Cheren.

— Hey, no pressure, if you don't want to, that's cool. I like being your friend and all.

— Can I have some time to think about it?

— Of course, Bianca, of course!

She looked at the horizon, twisting the hem of her skirt between her hands. She liked Cheren. He was cute, and a good friend, and they always had fun together. If it had been a few weeks ago, Bianca wouldn't have thought twice. But now... now...

***

Bianca came, hands on the wall, biting her lip hard, Elesa's long fingers deep in her fleshy pussy, moving in and out quickly and making her squirt in complete delight, the liquid dripping down between her thick thighs as she rolled her eyes in pleasure. Elesa laughed, slapped her twice on her left buttock, and pushed her down on the bed.

She collapsed on her stomach, laughing, recovering. Elesa had called her to a hotel in Driftveil, and she couldn't refuse. Whenever she arrived in a town, no matter how small, the star wanted to see her. More than that, she wanted to fuck her. How to say no? She watched in love as the beautiful older woman walked around the room naked, wearing nothing but high heels, noticing her slim hips, her perky breasts with perfect pink nipples, her smooth porcelain skin without any marks. Elesa was a sex symbol, the whole continent wanted to fuck her. And she wanted to fuck her, an innocent and average trainer, not very good at her job, not even that pretty. Ever since that night, she decided that she would do whatever Elesa wanted. She couldn't disappoint her. She didn't deserve any of that, and so she would do anything to keep it.

Elesa took Bianca's cell phone from the bedside table, already knowing the password, and took a picture of the naked and exposed teenager.

— Who is Cheren? - Elesa smiled

— A friend... he is travelling with me - She was still recovering from her orgasm, gasping, breathless.

— He's apologizing for asking you out. He said he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. That's so sweet.

— I'll answer him later...

— Don't worry, I'll handle it - she was quick, her fingers flying across the cell phone screen.

Bianca stood up, still a little slow, taking time to realize that she was typing something. - What are you doing?

— Giving the poor boy a chance.

Bianca moved in a leap, her breasts bouncing, snatching the cell phone out of Elesa's giggling hands. The conversation with Cheren was open: "I have thought about it. Why don't you come over here so we can talk better?" The address was attached, next to one of the sexy pics she had sent to Elesa, just in her panties, black and white filter, squeezing her large breasts together as she hid her face behind her cell phone.

— ELESA!

She answered nothing, sitting down in an armchair, watching the innocent teenager's face burn red in shame. Desperately she tried to delete, but Cheren's display came faster, answered before she could do anything.

"OK

Wow

Wow

I mean

??????

I'm coming over so we can talk properly."

Her heart almost stopped, frozen. She was about to cry, arms trembling. She heard Elesa laughing. Another text.

"You're so hot, Bianca."

She threw the cell phone across the room, screaming.

— ELESA! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

— I can't take your anger seriously with your fat tits bouncing around like that.

— He is my friend! BEST FRIEND! I like him, and now...

— And now he's coming here to fuck you. If you like him what's the problem? You're free now, to sleep with whoever you want.

She couldn't move, with anger. Elesa wanted her to randomly go to bed with her best friend, and Cheren's a idiot who didn't notice anything wrong and was coming to that hotel guided by his cock. She had never even seen a penis before. Her sexual escapades with Elesa were a separate life, a wonderful fantasy, not for the two to come together! What would they think of her? Bianca didn't want to be a slut...

— I don't know if I want to have sex with him....

— Why not? The boy is cute. A little skinny, but it will do. You'll like it.

She didn't say anything, but fear and apprehension were apparent on her little face. Elesa came closer, holding her by the chin, making her look up.

— I saved you, didn't I?

— Yeah...

— Don't you trust me? Don't you know I want you to be okay?

— I do...

— Then listen to me. It'll be fun, you'll see. Let me explain to you exactly what you're going to do.

Bianca has to make a decision

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)