More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheControverser TheControverser

What happens when she arrives at the store?

She runs into a friend-- of sorts.

Arriving at the store, Clarrisa is pleased to find only a few cars parked outside. Clarissa pulls into a parking space and cuts off the ignition before getting out and locking the door to her black 2021 Mercedes Benz convertible and strolls towards the front door of the shop. Before entering, she takes her compact mirror out from her purse and checks her reflection one last time before pulling the door open and stepping inside.

The atmosphere of Apollo’s was upbeat and sophisticated. There were several italian leather chairs arranged neatly in the center of the room facing the three closed walls. Each wall had an empty clothes stand that spanned from one end of the wall to the other. The only wall that differed was the wall opposite the door which led to the back room. Two smaller clothes stands were placed on either side of the door.

Clarrisa sighs when she realizes the only other customer in the store is Olivia, the one woman responsible for deciding the ranks of the social circles. Olivia is more or less treated by everyone as the Queen Bee and is not to be trifled with. While everything about Clarrisa is natural, everything about Olivia is completely fake. From her breast implants to her bleach blonde hair-- all as fake as her kind demeanor.

As Clarrisa nears Olivia, it is clear that Olivia is engrossed with something on her phone. She can’t see what is on the screen but she can see that whatever is on the screen is bringing Olivia great joy. When Olivia’s eyes gaze up from the screen and lock on Clarrisa’s own eyes, the smile deepens.

“Well, Well, Well. Hello, Clarrisa. Please, sit next to me,” Olivia welcomes. “My, my. I have to say that you are full of surprises.”

“Thank you, Olivia,” Clarrisa says, sitting down.

“I must say, I always knew you were a bit of a tight ass. I just didn’t expect you to prove it,” Olivia says with a chuckle.

“Prove it?” Clarrisa asks.

“Indeed. It is very tight, isn’t it?” Olivia asks.

Olivia raises her cell phone and shows an image that nearly makes Clarrisa’s heart stop. There she is, on the bed, bringing her legs back. Her puckered asshole, tits, and pussy are seen as clearly as her face.

“Oh my god, did my husband send that to you?” Clarrisa asks, mortified.

“Oh, honey, do not play dumb with me. If you want to send nude photos to me, own up to it,” Olivia says. “Of course you do know that I will be sharing them with everyone on my contact list.”

“No, please!” Clarrisa begs. “I swear, I didn’t send them.”

“Prove it to me. Show me your cell phone,” Olivia challenges.

Clarrisa fishes her cell phone out of her purse and immediately realizes what happened as soon as she sees her daughter’s game still playing. Her daughter must have been pushing buttons on the phone trying to get her game loaded and sent the photos to Olivia by mistake. She remembers cycling through the pictures just before tossing it on the bed.

“Oh no. My daughter sent them. She was trying to load her game,” Clarrisa says, wishing the ground would suck her in.

“A likely story,” Olivia says sarcastically, grabbing her phone. “Let’s see.”

“She must have clicked your name by accident,” Clarrisa says.

“Not true,” Olivia says with the grin of a wolf. “She sent it to all of your contacts!”

Clarrisa froze. She prayed that Olivia was only joking. A few of the pictures she sent her husband were downright pornographic in nature. Several of them were of her making use of a dildo for her throat and pussy.

“Oh no. Please tell me that picture was the only one you received,” Clarrisa pleads.

Did Olivia receive only one photo or the series?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)