More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by groundhog7 groundhog7

stay or go? (for now choose run away, not much story on the other side)

She runs away

Despite Annie's curiosity and arousal, she ran away. She couldn't understand why anyone would do that to herself. She went back to the taxi which had her luggage only to find that it had already left. She was no without any clothes, toiletries, and very little money. Having no other choice, she went back up to her room. She knocked this time, hoping not to find her roommate naked again.
"Come in," said her roommate.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, it's okay. I'm sorry about earlier" Annie walked in. "I'm Diane. I guess we got off...I mean had a bad start."
"I'm Annie." She looked at Diane admiring her long, tan legs which were nicely complimented by her ripped denim shorts. She also watched her breasts bounce as she talked and noticed how beautiful her long red hair looked.
"You sure travel light," said Diane, hoping to break the ice.
"Oh, I left my luggage in a taxi and told him to wait, but he drove off before I got back."
"You left your luggage in the taxi? You're not from around here, are you?"
"No, I'm from Kansas. What about you?" Annie was starting to feel more comfortable now.
"I was born right here in San Diego, actually. Look, about earlier. I'm sorry about that. It's just that I have this tradition of maturbating as soon as I can when I move somewhere new. It's kind of a long story, actually."
"What did you say you were doing?"
"Masturbating. They have that in Kansas, don't they?" Diane joked, waiting for a response. She realized that Annie really didn't know what masturbation was. She had been masturbating since she was thirteen and didn't even imagine that an adult woman wouldn't know what it was. "You don't know what masturbating is?"
Annie was very uncomfortable again. "No. Why what is it, some sort of yoga or something?"
"Oh, baby. You have got a lot to learn. But I would be happy to teach you. But I can't tell you what masturbation is, you must feel it for yourself."
"I don't think I want to learn?"
"Oh, believe me. I'm going to teach you whether you like it or not. The only question is should I do it now or later?

Now or later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)