More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

What's next?

She retained

As each ounce of hot soapy water flowed from the huge enema bag into her, his cock was buried in her throat. Being filled had began to come to the end , each ounce slowly made its way past the clicking wheel until there was no more flow. A complete gallon was delivered . His cock twitched, a bit of slimy precum was quickly and quietly swallowed. She couldn’t move as each wave of massive cramps rolled through her. Unable to speak because of her masters 12 inch manhood buried in her throat. The only sounds was a muffled scream every time a cramp rolled. The gagging sounds if his manhood making it way almost completely out then completely back in was the only other sound. Faster and faster his throat fucking began. His balls tightened his girth became rock hard. The cumming was eminent.

His cock head spazzing, his shaft twitching, his tightened balls let forth a huge load of man juice. So much had fired from deep within his prostrate. It pumped out with a bit of behind it ,directly into her open throat . All she could do was begin to swallow hoping she could keep up with the amount that was shooting out.

The first rope of cum was large , she swallowed it all perfectly not a drop wasted . The following ropes expertly fired forth directly into her stomach. Not a single drop wasted . This made her master happy . Once his semi hard cock was released from her mouth it followed up with a slimy wet growl from within her. She took in a big breathe and a orgasmic cramp hit her.

For the next few minutes she came. Her body quaked from her head to her toes. Her pussy also creamed from within. A good amount of woman juice flowed out and wet her mound, thighs and ass. Her clit exploded several times during the earth shattering massive orgasm that all began with a simple cramp.

Something wasn’t right

What was not right ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)