More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NEMESIS98 NEMESIS98

What does she do?

She remembers

A week earlier.

The hot and burning sun shone over the silent British countryside. This summer had been a very hot one given to England's standards, so most people who didn’t have anything to do would spend their time by getting a tan or relaxing by the pool.

This was also the case in the famous and world renown Croft Manor. While most people though that Buckingham Palace was England's finest mansion but Croft Manor was something else. The building was built around 150 years ago and had gone through some changes while being under reconstruction but it still had its old and elegant style that would drop most people's jaws.

When you passed through it's huge 14 feet steel double doors you would be greeted by a 200 yard long driveway that was surrounded by hundreds of perfectly trimmed trees. Then after that you will come across the main entrance of the manor. The entranced was made even more magnificent with the enormous fountain that stood in the middle of it, the end of the driveway that would lead up to the mansions door was decorated with numerous multimillion pound cars.

Inside of the big luxurious house is even more marvelous. Once you make your way through the oak doors you can gaze upon hundreds of artifact which every single one has been discovered by the Crofts. Actually there were many that were not originally found by them but when the latest Croft took over she got rid of every one of them and designed the house based on hers or her parents discoveries.

But all of this put aside the crown jewel of the house was not any of those artefacts, no matter how magnificent or old they were they didn’t come even close to it's beauty. The crown jewel was currently outside, laying by the pool in a skimpy two-piece bikini that barely covered her gigantic breasts apart from her nipples, showing off her toned and muscular but still feminine torso and it didn't do much in covering her supple ass cheeks as it only succeeded in only hiding her hairless and bright pink vulva.

The crown jewel was Lara Croft the only daughter of Lord Richard and Amelia Croft. Before the disappearance of her parents and her take over of the Croft Manor the Crofts were not more than a wealthy family that no one gave a fuck about.

During her fathers reign the Crofts reputation came under attack. Lord Croft's obsession with mystical creatures and civilizations had many people believe that he had lost his mind and went insane. When he and his wife departed to find them and prove everybody wrong they left their 18 year old daughter alone and once nobody heard of them everything was passed on to the young and immature Lara, and she almost screwed everything up by hiding from everybody or spending fortunes on rescue teams to find her parents. Little did she know that after the second team returned empty handed others who took on the job only did it to go there and spend their time on everything except finding her parents.

Once she was fed up with them the young nobelwoman decided to do it herself and formed a small crew and took off to the last place her parents were seen, jungles of Africa. Things simply didn’t go their way and young Miss Croft learned that life is more than all girls boarding schools and having tee by the poolside.

Lara had to cope with lots of obstacles but the most terrifying one was when she had to kill someone for the first time. The fellow was a young bulky African man who after having his advances rejected by the voluptuous white aristocrat female had held her and her crew at gun point. One of the men had attacked the gunman after he got distracted with kneading miss Croft’s tits and had succeeded in disarming him. The gun fell in the hands of Lara and before she knew it she had to use it to defend herself against the next man that attacked her. She shot him straight in the head and the muscular mercenary fell on his knees as blood flooded the ground under his lifeless body.

At first, she would blame herself that she could just shoot her assailant in the leg but after a while in the cruel woods full of dangerous creatures and brute mercs she blamed him and told herself that if you don’t kill you will be killed. This somehow became her motto and soft Lara gave her place to a somewhat very aggressive Lara.

When she got back with numerous scars and bruises she convinced herself that her parents were dead and she should move on. She then deleted the advert about rescue teams and began a new life as the Tomb Raider.

Now the world knew the Crofts because of Lara, everybody knew her in the world and people had their own reason to. She was the nightmare of thugs and mercenaries and the source of teenage boys' wet dream due to her hourglass figure and her constant appearance in fashion ceremonies. Although being one of the most feared women in the world Lara was one of the most lusted after as well, her constant photoshoots for sleazy men’s magazines in revealing clothes and in some nearly naked spoke of that.

The busty adventurer was currently on holidays as she had returned from her last expedition a couple of days ago. It was a one week trip to Puerto Rico where she searched for la gema perdida del lide or as it translates to English The Lost Gem of The Leader and like always she found it and after returning had put it in her South American collection. The gem was actually a small green stone that was crafted inside a golden necklace, Lara didn't find anything particularly special about it.

What was unusual for her expedition was that she didn’t encounter any goons in this one and strangely she didn’t have to fuck any tribesmen to get the information she needed and every native that saw the buxom beauty would tell her everything she wanted. Maybe they had finally come to their senses and decided to take the easy way instead of having a gun being pointed at their temple. Either way Lara couldn’t care less, she would always get what she wanted whether it meant fucking an entire tribe or killing them.Of course she would not kill innocent people, only those who aimed a gun or bow at her.(yes they would literally aim bows and spears at her, most of the time even throwing them)

Lara had her eyes closed under her expensive sunglasses when a low cough gained her attention. She opened her eyes and looked at its direction, it was her butler, Winston. Winston Smith was her parents faithful servant, actually the Smiths had served the Crofts for generations and Winston was her father’s personal servant but when he disappeared Winston became Lara’s guardian until she was ready to make her own decisions. He also served as her advisor and personal doctor, he was an all around superman.

Lara smiled at her old butler who despite being in his 70s still was as sharp as a guy in his 30s but lately his age was slowing him down a bit but he tried not to show it too much.

” Lady Lara I am sorry to interrupt you relaxation but we have new mail and I was wondering if you liked to read them.” The old butler said with a dull face.

” Its okay Winston just go ahead and read them for me will you?” Lara said while straightening herself and finding a new position to be comfortable while looking at her employee.

” With pleasure.” Winston smiled and opened the first packet.

” Oh Lady Lara its another admiration letter from one of your fans. I suppose you want me to answer it like the others.” Winston said while flipping through other envelopes without waiting for her to answer, knowing it already.

Winston flipped through a couple more fan letters until he held up a black elegantly ornamented envelope that looked like it contained something very important. The aging butler opened the envelope and took out the matching letter and began to read it out loud.

” Dear Lady Lara Croft you have been invited to the annual ceremony of the Ivancović family which will be held the next Monday in Prague. It will be a great honor if you decide to participate in this event. Yours truly Ivan Ivancović.” Winston finished and then looked at his master while putting the letter back.

Lara smirked, Ivan Ivancović was the heir of one of the richest families in Europe and quite fond of archeology as well, not as much as her of course. She had actually met the chap a couple of years ago in another ceremony in Berlin. He was not a bad looking fella, around 6 feet tall with a muscular build and light blonde hair. At first that he saw Lara he was very respectful and acted very professionally but after a couple of minutes he showed that he was not any difference from other men as he constantly tried to look down from her face to her sun-tanned cleavage and trying desperately to flirt with her.

Lara didn’t really blame him, that night she had worn a tight black satin dress which clung to her body like a second skin. The V-neck dress showed more cleavage of her DD breasts than she had ever shown and if she had made any sudden movements like jumping or started running you could see her hard bright pink nipples bounce out if the dress. The dress was longer than her legs and a couple of inches of it would trail behind her while she walked but it was cut in two parts just a few inches below her abdomen and you didn’t need to look too obviously to see her tanned thighs.

In the mansion Lara thought about the invitation and weather she should go or not. She decided to go knowing that probably it would be a good idea to rub all of her new achievements in the Croatian’s face

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)