More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

Does Karen reach the door or does the redhead intercept her?

She reaches the door

The feint of stepping back seemed to work and as Karen ducked and dodged to the side, the redhead's arm swept past over her head. She dived forward into the space between the naked woman and the door, grabbed the door handle and tugged hard. Nothing happened. "Uh..." In frantic panic, Karen twisted the door handle but it refused to turn. Of course, the woman must have locked it. Her hand went to the smaller knob that would release the door mechanism, was about to turn it when another hand, well manicured with slender fingers and a spattering of ginger freckles, covered her own.

Karen felt the woman's body press up against her own, pushing her against the door, which opened inwards and thus removed all hope of her escaping. "Now now, my pretty. You mustn't try to get away. I have plans for you!" The naked woman grabbed Karen by the shoulders and spun her around. "It's Karen isn't it? That's what your badge says. Well, my name is Annette and I'm a very bored and lonely lesbian with a preference for older women, and you, my pretty, are exactly my type".

Karen drew a breath to say something in reply but before she could, Annette's lips were pressed hard against her own and the redhead's tongue was trying to it's way into her mouth.

Karen has never been kissed quite this way before, how does she react?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)