More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RookBartly RookBartly

What's next?

She places a spell on the girls to reveal their true feelings

Mary Jones walk up to the two and slowly circled them. “I know more about you than you think...” She leaned in close to Kendra. “I saw you watching me make out with Jenny. And you watched us very intently...”. She continued to walk around the two girls stopping beside Mariana. “And blushed.”

Mariana gave the goth a sour look. “Please.... it was more like a want to puke.” She pushed Mary away with one hand. “Don’t get that close. I might get your freakish lesbian goth germs.”

Mary laughed... “I think you two should be more honest with yourselves.” She move around to face the two women center between the two. Again she leaned in this time between both women. Her arms behind her back. She bent forward at the waist only. A slight devious smile pursed her lips. “Till dawn come, Truth of feelings and desires will fill your night. Your true desire will guide your actions...” As she finished talking she exhaled softly and a soft green mist slipped out of pasted her black clad lips flowing smoothly into the ears of both women unnoticed. Mary stood straight again turn and walked away.

The two women stood there dazed for a second as their eyes glazed over with the same green mist. As the green mist over their eyes faded away they snapped back. Kendra was the first to speak. “What a freak...” she made a snide face at the departing goth.

Mariana sneakered. “What the fuck ever, let’s go.” The two women shambled back to there dorms.

An hour later the Mariana and Kendra sat in there shared dorm room watching the new overly hyped movie. Kendra stretched. “I need a drink. Want a pop?” Mariana responded with only a single thumbs up as she paused the DVR.

Kendra returned with the two sodas and plopped down next to Mariana. Mariana tapped the un-pause the button on the remote. To the surprise of both girls the tv jumped to an adult channel instead of the movie. Kendra looked at her questioningly. “Guess you don’t want to watch the movie any more?”

Mariana hit the recall button to go back but instead the volume went up. “What the fuck is up with this remote?!? It keeps doing something different than I want..”

The scene in the adult movie changed and two beautiful brunette women appeared on the screen. Their lips adorn in red lipstick and dressed in lingerie. The two woman started to kiss and softly caress each other’s breasts. Both Mariana and Kendra find themselves watching. Kendra realized how weird it was for them to be watching lesbian porn. “OMG, how can women do stuff like that. It’s so fucking discussing. She tried to turn her head away to look at Mariana and realized she couldn’t. It was like her head and eyes were locked in place. She started to panic. “What’s going on!?! I... I can’t look away!!!” She shifted in her seat to face a different direction but she still couldn’t stop watching.

Mariana too was panicking as she too realized she couldn’t stop watching the two gorgeous women on tv explore each other’s bodies. “I can’t stop also! What’s going on!”

One of the women on tv laid back and the other slide down placing her face right over the other’s panties giving it a little lick. Finally both Kendra and Mariana were able to look away. Both turned to face each other with a look of panic and relief now that they were free from what ever them to watch. Mariana spoke first.“ What the fuck just happened... it was like my eyes and head were locked in...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)