More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brad242 brad242

does she she go into the theatre or somewhere else?

She passes the theatre and finds a massage parlor

Alyssa walks a little farther down the street and notices a massage parlor a few buildings down. Thinking she was tired from her trip to the city, she figured why not take a some time to relax. She walked in and saw a receptionist sitting at the front desk. This did not appear to be one of the asian massage parlors she's always heard about. Instead, the woman at the desk was a very attractive, well dressed american woman. She asked Alyssa, "How may I help you?" Alyssa responded that she needed to relax and would like a massage. The woman at the desk asked if she'd prefer the less expensive 45 minute massage, or the full one hour full body massage. Alyssa had plenty of time so she decided on the full body massage. The next question from the woman at the desk surprised Alyssa. She asked if she'd prefer to have a woman or man perform the massage. Alyssa never thought that a male masseuse would be an option and stopped to think for a minute. Alyssa was not sure how her husband would feel about another man giving her a naked rub down for an hour but also thought, a man is stronger and probably would give a better massage.

Does Alyssa chosses a man or woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)