More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hvast Hvast

What does she say?

She needs a

Hannah's hesitation lingers as her eyes lock with yours, searching for understanding and acceptance. Finally, she whispers in a trembling voice, "I need to treat my partner as a worthless ... to dominate them completely and make them do everything I say." Her cheeks flush crimson, and her breathing quickens. "Only then can I truly achieve release."

Your heart skips a beat, taken aback by her confession. You take a moment to process the revelation, wondering how you feel about it.

"Well... that was unexpected," you say, feigning composure. "But I'm open-minded." You flash an awkward smile. "How do you want me to serve you?"

Hannah shakes her head, a frown creasing her brow. "No, you don't understand." Her voice grows more intense with each word. "I need to and humiliate someone... to break their spirit and make them mine," her eyes darkening with desire. "I need to reduce them to nothing more than my plaything."

Your heart skips a beat, the implications of her words sinking in. "But... don't you love me?" You stammer, shock and betrayal welling up inside you. "Don't you care about my feelings?"

Hannah's expression softens, and she cups your face gently in her hands. Her gaze locks with yours, searching for understanding. "I do love you," she whispers, her voice a soothing balm. "That hasn't changed." She pauses, taking a deep breath before continuing. "But this is something I need... Something I've needed for a long time."

Her fingers stroke your cheek tenderly as if trying to soothe the turmoil within you. "If we can find a way to make this work, I promise... I'll never hurt or disrespect you outside of our private time." She pauses, her eyes pleading for your understanding. "We can still have our sweet, romantic relationship."

"And if I don't... will you dump me like some useless piece of trash?" Anger bubbles beneath the surface, tainting your words.

Hannah winces at the harshness of your tone, her eyes momentarily flickering away before meeting yours again. "I suppose that was predictable. You're not a sub, if anything you're more like me in that regard," she says, her grey-blue eyes pleading for understanding. "But I... I couldn't hide this side of me anymore. All my life all I had was good sex, pathetic fucks that satisfied me and I was happy. Now I met you. Everything between us is perfect. Except... this one thing."

"Nevertheless, you decided to leave me just because I won't grovel like a dog at your feet, right?" You can't keep the venom out of your voice as you rise to your feet, fists clenched in anger, ready to leave.

"No! Damn, no! I didn't mean it like that!" Hannah cries, her voice as she reaches out to you. "I just wanted to... motivate you." She pauses, swallowing hard before adding, "I can live without orgasms. Our sex is... pleasant."

The desperation in her voice, the way she practically begs you to understand, makes you hesitate in the doorframe.

"Hannah," you say, turning back to face her. "How am I supposed to make love to you, knowing that I'm not satisfying you completely?" Frustration and confusion war in your voice, along with a tinge of pity you wish weren't there.

"Please, just forget I said anything." Tears well up in her eyes, spilling over to form shimmering trails down her flushed cheeks. "I'm so stupid," she sobs, her voice thick with emotion. "I knew it would sound horrible, but I thought... I hoped..." Her words catch in her throat as she dissolves into more sobs. "Sorry... I'm such a pervert." With each word, her sobs become more frequent. "I'll understand if you want to leave me."

You stand there, frozen, unsure of what to do as your heart breaks at the sight of her in so much pain. How could this Hannah, who always seemed so romantic, also harbor such desires? Not only harbor but also practice with earlier partners. You love her, and you don't want to leave. But simultaneously, you have no idea what to do next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)