More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Does Wendy ask him to meet her later, or go onto her next customer and wait to see if he comes back?

She moves onto the next customer

Wendy was still horny as she finished her orgasm, and she had money to make so she kept rubbing her erect clit and wet pussy as she turned her attention to the guy in booth 4. He loved to see pussy up close and she scooted close to the glass as she continued to rub and masturbate her cunt. His eyes were fixed on her wet cunt, and she spread her cunt lips wide and she stroked her clit with one hand while finger fucking herself with the other. Her long fingers were buried as deep as she could shove two of them into her pussy, and she loved the squishing sound her fingers made as she penetrated her own fuck hole.
The dude jacking off watching her wasted no time in getting his rocks off and Wendy looked at his cock hungrily as he spurted long streams of cum onto the floor of the booth he was jacking off in.

The guy was moaning, “Yeah baby that’s it, finger fuck your pussy, I’m cumming all over your swollen pussy lips, I’m spurting all over your wet, sloppy pussy.”

Wendy for her part was thinking about the giant cock that she had seen over in booth 5. She was thinking about how nice it would feel to have that huge rod shoved up her cunt, having it thrust into her, and having it pump its load of cum deep inside her twat. Wendy moved back over to nipple freak, he had paid for a second go around, and started pulling her hugely erect nipples as she rubbed her clit. Nipple freak was pumping his cock fast and hard, his eyes locked on her swollen engorged nipples, watching as Wendy pulled and twisted the puffed up pink tips of her tits.

Nipple freak was going nuts at both her nipples, and the way that Wendy was working them for his pleasure. Wendy was close to her second massive orgasm and she stroked herself off as she watched nipple freak splatter his second load of the afternoon on the Plexiglas window. Wendy’s orgasm ripped through her pussy and made her whole body quiver, the thought of that huge cock tearing into her cunt was more than she could stand. She wanted to fuck in the worst way, and what she wanted to fuck was the giant cock in booth 5. Nipple freak was pumping his load like he always did, he always ejaculated on the glass; he liked to watch it run down or something. Wendy always figured he must tip the clean up guy to keep from getting thrown out.

She glanced over to booth number 5 and saw some movement, she hoped the big cock guy had paid for another go, she was still horny, but more importantly she wanted to find out more about him. She might break the cardinal rule and go out with a customer. Many had tried in her the past, but none of them were guys she was interested in. Mostly the thought was too weird for her to think about, but she did want to see that giant cock up close and personal and maybe the guy would not be too heinous either.

What does Wendy do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)