More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What does Taylor do to alleviate her horniness?

She makes it worse for herself

Taylor moved before she could chicken out. She beelined for the bartender, smiling and trying not to let her voice shake as she asked for another old fashioned - as well as a shot of whiskey. Juana raised an eyebrow but filled her order without comment. Taylor quickly downed her shot, thanked Juana, and went back to her table with her second cocktail.

The warmth from the shot was already spreading through her little body; Taylor, while she did drink regularly, wasn't a heavyweight drinker by any means, and her heart was pounding with horniness. Her book wasn't really doing it for her anymore, so she got out her phone and pulled up an erotica site - the time for subtlety and softcore was over, it was time for something truly raunchy.

She scrolled for a while, then found something promising: a college girl in danger of failing, spending too much time partying, and all her misadventures. There were chapters about getting "extra credit" from professors, others about getting too wild at parties and ending up in bed with two or three men, and some about masked camming sessions, degrading herself online for strangers in exchange for the money she needed to maintain her crazy lifestyle.

Taylor was enrapt as she read and drank. Once again acting before she could talk herself out of it, she spread her legs. She could feel her labia part, her sticky wetness trying and failing to hold them together, and the cool air of the bar hit her pussy. Anybody across the bar could glance over and clearly see her wet pussy, and Taylor could not bring herself to look up to see if anybody was looking her direction. She kept reading, slightly rocking in her seat, the feeling of her plug shifting in her ass causing an electric, glorious feeling to shoot through her body.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)