More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OugonNoKen OugonNoKen

What happens next?

She makes a plan to go back to the classroom.

"So many mean eyes looked at me just now..." Tears fell from Mia's eyes, as she held her arms against her body, covering whatever parts she considered to be the most sensitive, using one hand to form a makeshift hand-bra to hold up her breasts, and her other hand to cover her pussy, which dripped the pool water that latched onto her pussy hair.

プル

プル

プル

Her body shivered from the cold, feeling the effects of the 'afterdrop' from being into the swimming pool, feeling her body temperature becoming colder, and shivering violently. "What am I should I do... being naked like this..." she thought to herself, trying to figure out what to do.

うう。。。

あ。。。

"Whatever I do, I somehow have to get back to the classroom..." She looked at the main school building to her right, gasping for air between the embarrassment she was feeling and the potential situations she imagined herself potentially being in. Looking for her classroom, she saw it on the top floor of the main building, and on the furthest side from the side staircases.

ドクン

ドクン

And then she noticed the time on the clock, panicking before she realized how little time she had left before the next class began, which would basically completely destroy her chance of ever getting her clothes back. "The break will be over in fifteen minutes!"

はーっ

はーっ

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)