More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Solstice Solstice

And then what happened?

She lost her job and turned to porn

For weeks after her fall Stacie didn't leave her apartment. She sat alone in there crying her eyes out as a sizable gathering of media started to appear outside her window. It went so fat the she had to disconnect her phone and shut herself in, under constant siege from the news hungry reporters. What had happened to the Scarlet Starlet, where had she gone?

In the end she had to face them. Donned up in her costume she stood tall in front of the gathered people, answering their questions with a voice that hardly carried as bright flashes of photography rained over her. It was humiliating to admit that she no longer could be a superheroine, that she was ordinary like all of them. But if she had thought that the first few weeks of press coverage was the worst of it she had been wrong.

She'd never saved up any money. The apartment had been paid for by the government, and she'd been a superheroine ever since she was sixteen years old. She didn't have any marketable skills to fall back on neither. It was okay at first though when she still had the interviews, most major news stations bought at least some screen time together with her. But after a year or so those had dried up, all questions that needed to be asked had already been answered. The public was more than aware of every detail of her condition.

That's when she started doing the reality tv-shows. Innocent at first as she was invited to various quiz-shows and celebrity specials, but soon enough they also stopped calling. There were other more exciting people in the world, and in the days of digital media and click-based advertising she got old really fast. She didn't cry and think about her powers every day as she had done at the start, they more and more felt like the memory of a good dream. One that she struggled to remember after waking up.

So it came to pass that not for years after she had walked out of that doctor's office she found herself broke. In a attempt to find someone willing to pay anything for her brand she looked around online at different modeling agencies. She got a lump in her throat as she saw the scantily dressed women looking back at her, their smooth skin and inviting smiles making her feel mocked. This wasn't something for her, it was humiliating and objectifying. She wasn't going to sell out like that.

"Hot girls wanted - We pay cash!"

She looked at the banner, swallowed her pride and clicked it.

What kind of scene did she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)