More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkangel666 darkangel666

What does she do?

She lets her guard down

Lara thought that nobody was there and that all of it was just her imagination and so put the gun down.

She turned around only to now see the dark figure, but it was too late. The figure ran up to Lara, forcefully slamming into her and pinning her down to the ground. Laras breasts were rubbing against his chest. She struggled and tore off his mask. His hair was black, his ethnicity asian.

He was strong too and soon Lara's robe was pushed open and thrown aside. Only her purple g-string remained to cover at least some part of her body.

He put a move on Lara, swinging her body around with her arms behind her back as a cop would. The man took out a pair of handcuffs and locked them onto her wrist, holding her amrs back. Lara was now helpless and didn't know what to do.

He then pulled down his pants, revealing his huge 9 inch dick to Lara's face.

Next, the stranger Lara onto her knees, pulling aside the g-string to reveal her wet lips, then began to push his cock between her moist pussy lips.

He pushed in balls-deep, then withdrew to but an inch from her entrence.

Quickly the man jabbed his fat tool deep into Laras vagina. Lara moaned in pleasure as he started to thrust quicker, pushing Lara foward with intensity.

Pulling her forcefully back towards him producing a loud collision that could be heard for miles.

The man continued his brutal violation of Ms.Crofts pussy, soon sending the Tomb Raider into a wild orgasm. He moaned out loud as he felt his balls begining to churn. His grip was now even tighter around her waste, his hips slamming against hers with so much power, and he again pushed as far as he could inside her.

Lara screamed in pleasure as her attacker banged the living daylights out of her soaking wet twat. He grabbed her hair with his left hand, and the chain of the handcuffs with his right. He began to pull her hard, hitting her ass with his midsection.

Finally, the man lunged foward, sending huge loads of his semen into her pussy.

Lara moaned as she felt her cervix being flooded by the hot gooey fluids.

The man pulled his erection from her cum-filled cunt, dripping with both his and her cum.

Lara hesistated but soon was overcome by him. The three orgasms she experienced was better than any she had in the past week. The man got infront of Lara, pushing his semi-hard cock against her closed, full lips. The slime from his semen covered her lips as he smeared his cum covered dick across her cheeks and back to her lips. He grabbed her hair, yanking her head back.

This made Laras mouth jutt open, and so he quickly shoved his dick inside her mouth, muttering the words, "I'll kill you if you bite."

He pushed his length across her tongue. Lara loved the taste of cum, secretly enjoying this. She began to willingly suck on his member.

The man smiled at her efforts, that were making his dick grow back to hardness.

She sucked both his cock and his balls.

The man grabbed her long hair and began to fuck her face. Her lips surrounded the wide cock as it slid back and forth with a very fast pace.

The man reached under her and siezed ahold of her massive tits.

He mashed them together, mauled them in several different directions.

Once he found her hard erect nipples, he didn't waste any time in pinching them with his pointer and thumb.

He pinched hard, making Lara squeak through his cock sending vibrations through him. Lara began to taste his pre-cum flow into her mouth. He knew he was getting close to orgasm. Sweat rolled down his face as he felt it again, he pulled on her nipples downward, pulling the tit flesh hard, then letting them go as they jiggled back to place.

He then put his hands on each side of Lara's head, pulling her head down the entire length of his dick. He held her there, with her nose in his pubes, and lips around the base of his shaft. The sensation of her throat sent him over the edge. He started violently slamming Lara's head up and down his length until he started to unleash his streams of cum. Lara felt the sticky fluid flood the confines of her mouth, and began to swallow eagerly.

The man came like a volcano, Lara drinking more than she has ever before.

After another couple of seconds, Lara's mouth was full of semen again, and the man withdrew. He looked at her mouth before she could shut it, seeing it full of his seed. It dripped down Lara's chin, her lips covered in white goo. He stood up, pulled a gun to her head and demanded her to swallow it.

Swallow or spit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)