More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by uncola man uncola man

What happens now?

She kisses my penis

She reached over and pulled my hips and cock over closer to her mouth.

As she held and kissed my penis softly, I felt myself getting slowly harder and harder, while I continued exploring and stimulating her sex.  She wrapped her fingers around my balls and slowly began to squeeze.

She was feeling playful.

Desperately, I parted her lips with my mouth and tongue, seeking out her clitoral head.  As soon as I found it I gripped it with the nails of my thumb and forefinger.  As her fingers painfully gripped and twisted my cock and balls, I continued pinching her as hard as I could bring myself to.  The pain was intense and I could feel the blood feeling my now semi-erect member as she twisted my balls and her fingernails dug into me.  I didn't relent either, pinching her labia with my other hand, my nails biting into her tender lips, but not breaking the skin.

The pain was intense and I knew she was feeling it also, but neither one of us showed mercy or asked mercy.

My penis was totally limp and the room was starting to spin for me when I finally started to loosen my hold.  She let go of my as well, gently cradling my now tender and aching member and kissing it with her sweet lips.  I returned the favor, softly massaging her lips with my fingers and lightly licking all around her clitoris.

We were both horny as hell, but totally exhausted.  Draping one arm over her, I drifted off into a very light slumber.

Perhaps an hour later, I awoke to find...

To Find What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)