More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigrod91 bigrod91

What's wrong with Katie?

She is shy!

"It's just that, I, um..." Katie stammers. "I'm pretty shy about this sort of thing."

"Oh, don't worry!" You reassure her, "I'm a licensed medical professional, you'll be in good hands."

"Oh, alright," she says, nervously.

"Very good! Now, could you start by removing your shirt for me? Bra too."

"Both??' Katie gasps. She slowly lifts her shirt over her head, revealing a pink bra. She sets her shirt down and then unclasps her bra, and reveals her perfectly round breasts.

You walk over to her, and stand behind the table with her back facing you. "I'm going to begin the exam now," you inform her. Without giving her a chance to object, you place your hands on her beautiful chest, touching every part of them. You run your hands over them again, and then give each of her nipples a slight tug. After a few more minutes of groping her in silence, you remove your hands. "All done!" you tell her.

"Can I put my shirt back on now?" Katie asks right away, hoping to cover up. Unbeknownst to her, when she set her shirt and bra down on the table, they fell onto the floor. You may or may not have 'accidentally' proceeded to kicked them under the examination table.

"Yes, you may," You answer, knowing that she won't find them.

What does Katie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)