More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

What does she say?

She introduces herself...

"I am Diana, Princess of Paradise Island." She lovingly said. She was treating John with such respect in her voice, as if she was speaking to her father.

He had to reply. After all, she was kind enough to blow him and introduce herself.

"I'm...I'm John Doe of....of America..." He responded.

"John....It is wonderful to meet a man such as yourself..." She spoke with a subtle accent. He couldn't pin down what it was, but it made her all the more exotic.

"I was checking your body to make sure you were okay. You looked like you were close to . That was when I found your...your thing..." At that word, she grabbed his cock. Not too tight, just firm enough to point out what she meant.

"My....dick?..." He asked, wanting to fill in the vocabulary for her.

"Is that what it's called? I saw it, and...something compelled me...I just had to put it in my mouth and taste it...I had never felt so fulfilled in my life. I felt as if I was finally doing what I was meant to do....I knew if I ever met a man, my life would change forever..."

"...Fucking crazy...." He muttered to himself. "Um, listen, thank you for saving me, and for the blowjob, but...I gotta try to get home." John propped himself up on his hands. "Could you help me...Diana?"

"Of course I can..." She said, standing up herself and offering him a hand. Once he was up, he finally noticed he was completely naked.

"Oh, shit, where are my clothes?" he asked.

"Oh, do not worry. I had to rip them off to check on you. We can find you new clothing."

"But...I mean, you live in, like, a village or something here? Everyone is going to see."

"Yes, but my village is filled with women like me, women who have never seen man before....you will hopefully inspire them as you've inspired me, John." Diana said.

He was a little worried. But he had . He'd have to meet with her people to get out of this place, and find out more answers. Who were these people? And why would they produce a woman who'd have such a life changing experience from seeing a cock?...

Where does Diana take him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)