More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harkeld Harkeld

What should she do next? See what he's replied? Do some "thinking"? Decide to go out?

She indulges a little

Ellie stroked her hands over her t-shirt, biting her lip as she grazed over her breasts. Her nipples were sensitive, and she felt them harden under her bra.

Keeping her ears alert for any sounds of movement from the other room, she closed her eyes and continued to rub her nipples through her clothes.

It wasn't long before the shivers started, sending little jolts of electricity from her breasts to between her legs. She couldn't remember the last time she and her boyfriend had had sex, and it seemed like forever since she had been touched.

Ellie slipped her hands under her t-shirt and enjoyed the feeling of her hands on her skin. She was warm, and soft - until she reached the lace of her bra, against which her nipples strained in a way that made her clamp her legs together.

She pinched a nipple and almost moaned.

It was so tempting to dig out her bullet vibrator and give herself a screaming orgasm. See if that would get the boyfriend's attention.

Does she continue? Does her boyfriend notice? What about Facebook?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)