More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does she turn around and investigate?

She ignores the sound and enters the home

Absentmindedly walking in she closed and locked the door the sound outside stops it must have been a rabbit or something she mumbled to herself, as she walked past the kitchen she looked to her left and into the living room her friends were asleep at the TV she silently walked over and turned the TV off.

Walking upstairs she didn't hear the door in the kitchen creak open and went to her room and began to undress taking her shirt and bra off she was about to put her pajamas on when she heard screaming coming from the living room, quickly she bolted out without her putting her shirt on.

Running out her room she looked down the stairs in horror as almost a dozen 6 ft tall monsters were standing above her friends they had these tentacles things attached to their bodies, she could see the tentacles pulsed as if they were being injected with something.

As she walked back she could hear them moan in pleasure what was those things doing to them? She asked herself she began to walk away maybe if she can get to her phone she can call the police! Turning around she was ready to bolt down the hallway to her room it was then she heard whispering coming from them.

"To feel pain is to not know obedience to know pleasure is to know obedience to the Outsiders..." She turned back the creatures so far hadn't noticed her there thankfully she thought she looked down on her friends she saw Mark and Alexander their pants were open as they began to jerk off, the girls had their hands in between their legs they were all moaning in pleasure. She watched mystified as the creatures backed off they recalled their tentacles the 4 soon stood up their eyes were milky white they were smiling as the creatures started to make a clicking sound with their teeth somehow they understood them.

"We hear and obey the will of the Outsiders our minds and bodies belong to you the true Masters of the Human race please command us..." They replied in unison the creatures began clicking once more and they soon began to laugh.

"Yes, the foolish human girl still stands on top of the stairs thinking our Masters didn't see her if she thought she was hidden from us! With that type of naivety, she should be easy to convert to the cause..." They mockingly said hearing this her blood froze in her veins she turned and ran to her room as the sounds of roars filled the house entering her room she slammed the door and locked it she then barricaded it with her drawer. "You can run Jasmine but you can't hide we will find you and convert you to the cause of the Outsiders don't be scared you will know pleasure no human has ever expected before it's just a matter of time before we catch you..." They chanted Jasmine was horrified her friends they were being controlled by those things... Taking her phone she went into the bathroom and locked the door as she shakingly held the phone she started to dial 911 until...

she hears scratching coming from outside...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)