More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What does Taylor do to alleviate her horniness?

She heads to the bathroom

She couldn't take it anymore. Walking quickly, Taylor made her way to the bar's bathroom, heading straight to the last stall. She shut the door, pulled up her skirt, and sat on the toilet. She leaned back, spread her legs, and reached down to take hold of the base of her butt plug. Slowly, gradually, she pulled on it, feeling her hole stretch to accommodate the departing plug and then shrinking again as it pulled free.

She set the plug aside on the toilet paper dispenser, then pressed a pair of fingers against her recently vacated hole. She pushed them in, not entirely succeeding at holding back her moan. She fucked her asshole slowly with two fingers; it felt electric, the taboo feeling of anal combining with the mild, pleasant soreness due to having been stretched around the plug for a while.

Taylor wanted to touch her pussy too, but made herself wait a while. She sat with her eyes closed, fingers deep in her ass, mind wandering to a scenario where an aggressive man took advantage of her drunkenness and fucked her ass in some dirty place - like the alley in her book, or this dimly-lit dive bar bathroom.

Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and let herself touch her cunt. It was dripping wet, and three fingers plunged in without effort. Both hands pumped steadily, fucking her holes at a slowly increasing rate, and Taylor could hear her faint gasps growing louder. She couldn't help it, and she couldn't stop fucking herself.

She ramped up her speed until she was pounding her holes, then without a second thought pushed a third finger into her ass and a fourth into her pussy. Her moan at that moment echoed in the bathroom, and she didn't pause even for a second, barely even registering it. She was so close.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)