More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TFWNoGiantGF TFWNoGiantGF

What happens to Riho?

She grows 48 meters tall!

Lying by the crashing tides, Riho Futaba began transforming. She grew bigger. Her body spread in slow, throbbing pulses, like the beat of her heart. Her dainty fingers stretched out further, drawing deeper and deeper lines in the sand. Beneath her increasing weight, the dunes shifted around her sides, letting her sink in. Her breasts became sky-blue-clothed hills of flesh, slowly rising and falling with her gentle breath. Both of the girl's sandals stood as firm, impenetrable brown walls - growing with her. Her tired groans rumbled through the hills, stirring seagulls - and alerting the populace to her presence. Subconsciously, she stirred, and rolled sideways - leaving a large print of her curvy body behind. That print kept growing, wider, taller, longer, practically becoming a canyon...

9 meters... 19 meters... 28 meters... 38 meters...

A wave splashed lightly against the model's caramel hair, sending a ticklish coolness down her spine. "Mmmnnh... That was refreshing!..." With a yawn, Riho awoke, rubbing the back of her head. Yet, as soon as she got to got feet, she realized something was amiss.

Her breaths felt different, as if it had grown cooler during her nap; or as if the air pressure changed. Her hands stretched out around her torso, still wearing that form-fitting sky-blue swimsuit. But there was an odd heaviness to it, as if gravity were pulling down harder on her; still, her muscles felt more durable to match it. Unused to the new perspective, and still dizzy from the poison, Riho stumbled back, into the water. Even there, the sea was shallow, and the waves were gentle; not even reaching up to her ankles. The sand brushing through her fingers felt softer and finer than anything she'd touched, every grain beyond a speck. In those sands, her bodily imprints remained, unerased by wind or water - solid as ancient carvings of goddesses. Further out, palm trees were resting in HER shade. That bustling city inland seemed only a few steps away...

With her body shaking, the now-massive girl looked around, eyebrows raised in confusion. "What's... What's going on...?"

Riho stood to her full height, at a towering 48 meters tall - over 150 feet!

Who will this story follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)