More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What does Natalie do?

She grabs the key from me (femdom)

I have opened a trunk and looks at rusty knife. I loved her and would have done anything for her. In the trunk, there is a mirror. I am rather short about 5' 3" and skinny, with not much hair along my body. I am also very blind without my thick glasses. Most girls in the school tower over me. It seems, the taller the girl, the more they stare at you. My body odor has also changed since my birthday that acts like a aphrodisiac to the opposite sex. I look younger than eighteen even after turning eighteen. I start to wonder how I got into this mess wondering why I am afraid of the opposite sex.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I have been getting unwanted attention, from my female teachers. Even though, I am not taking PE, I still have to take sex education which is being taught by the female couches. They have me stay late past the girls practices and perform my special tutoring. The coaches are very young and often have me undress.

After there special training, I feel really dirty. The lesson range from kissing to them fingering my ass and even massaging my prostate. They use strap on on my body. I can hear them say that I have a cock of a porn star and stamina to match. They told me, it would give me extra credit to get an A, but only if I keep a secret between them.

As for my home life, my older sisters still live at home even though they are in college. I can here there friends say that they are into females only, but the truth is they have formed a special bond with me. We take showers together and they take turns violating me when I am a sleep. In the morning, I have a gag in my mouth and tied to the bed posts. While my sisters are untying me, they say that I deserve it for being such a tease.

I even catch my aunt fingering herself as she watches videos of the rough sex with my older sisters. I know there is video camera in my room and bathroom, I cannot find it. My mother knows something is wrong, but how can I tell her about my daily by my sisters and her younger sister likes to watch.

But they were not the first to violate me that would be my next door neighbor and I thought she was my friend. Hannah often called me a manwhore. On my birthday, she was verbally abusive to me, and ran out of the house. When I tried to run after her, Elena stopped me and had private party with me and few of her friends. They played a game of truth or between them and me tied to my bed while I was naked. The girls dares went from foot jobs, hand jobs and sitting on my face until I passed out. I woke up in my bed with my two older sisters creating our new relationship.


I snap back into reality and look at the knife again, when I can the petite hand of the former gymnast, Natalie. She nibble on my ear and says, "Don't even think about it, you were not the first to cheat anyway. And it was not like it has been our choice. Those two have been fucking well before your birthday."

She grabs my crotch, "You are going to help me get and it is not like your virgin anymore. But that bitch is right about one thing, you are a tease and perv to match. I can seeing your leering at my legs during our tutoring sessions, and you always trying to seduce me with you being such a nice guy. But you never did anything. You even hid your best traits. But I have a proposal for you, John. And I can show you how to be more of a man instead fearful wimp."

She unzips my trousers, and releases my erect member. "You maybe a nerdy, geeky, dweeb but you really could make a living as porn star. Your cock is huge and and hear you have the stamina of one too."

She says, "So are you willingly going to help me or not."

I look at her and say, "Why would you want my help, I am complete loser."

She wraps petite hands around my neck and says, "I have found you very desirable and your not a loser. In matter fact do you know, the most sexy thing about you."

What is sexiest thing about me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)