More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Senorchowas Senorchowas

What happens next?

She got you

You grip the wheel and jerk your eyes back to the road only to see an empty road. Your heart pounds with adrenaline as you realize she tricked you.

"Psht hah-aha" she cutely bursts out laughing.

"You should have seen your face." she smirks making direct eye contact with you and poking you with her fingers. "You should keep your eyes on the road Jonathan" she mocks you, obviously knowing that you were staring at her. You blush and get flustered not knowing what to say, while Cody pipes up from behind, "We're here!"

You sigh a breath of relief and quickly begin to pull the key out of the ignition and undo your seat belt.

"Woah" you hear Cody say as he exits the vehicle. "I know" Tyler replies, continuing "my parents love spending summer out of the city so they put a lot of money into this place."

You can see what an understatement that is, as you gaze on what is essentially a mansion made to look like a cabin. You can see through the front window and notice the doorway opens up into a big living room area. You can only barely see a set of stairs and a second floor as you begin to take your bags out of the trunk of your SUV.

"Don't worry Stephanie, I'll take your bags in. You just open the door." Tyler says handing her the keys to the cabin.

"I think I can handle my own bags" Stephanie replies immediately, snatching the keys out of Tyler's hand and rushing over to the front door. Heading inside the cabin, you are awed at the size of it. You watch your gorgeous friend drop her bags in the middle of the living room and head up the stairs presumably to check out the rooms.

"Dude... she totally wants me." Says the football captain, as he watches Stephanie's fine ass bounce up the stairs. You see Cody roll his eyes as he walks further into the living room, he's inspecting the massive television and the home entertainment system attached. With everybody settling in, there's some time to explore the house.

What does Jonathan do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)