More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by starwar69 starwar69

What happens next?

She goes to take a shower....

When I look up I see a devilish look in her eye. See smiles and tells me that she is going to take a shower and does not want me to go anywhere. She picks up her shower supplies and walk out of the room and down the hall to the shower. This leave me all alone here in her room. Since this might be the only time I am in her room alone I begin to look around.

The first thing I do is open her dresser. I look in the top shelf and find all of her underwear and bras... I run my fingers through them and look at all of the designs and colors. One pair catches my eye... they are not your normal college girl's panties.. these are a pair of white cotten panties that younger girls would where.. and a pair of purple crotchless panties... what a contrast. I couldn't resist rubbing my cock through my pants, imagining Lianne wearing this horny attire.

All of the sudden I hear the door open and there stood Lianne in just a towel. I shove the dresser closed however I notice that I am still holding both pair of the underwear and without think i shove them in my pocket hoping she doesnt catch me or notice the bulge that's threatening to rip through my pants.

What does Lianne do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)