More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PastorFuzz PastorFuzz

What does she do?

She goes looking for the guard, but finds something else

Britney changes out of her stage clothes and puts on short jean shorts that barely cover her perfect ass and a tight, tiny halter top. She looks at herself in the mirror and decides that she would fuck her if she was a guy and goes in search of that guard.

She walks around for a while, she can feel all the guys looking at her, and she finds the security guard, but he's already talking to some of the dancers. Britney figures "fuck it" and heads back to her room.

She's almost to her room when she notices a group of guys looking at her and talking to each other, she decides to head over.

"What's up?" She says.

The guys, stunned that Britney is talking to them, take a while to answer.

"We were just...uh...talking about how beautiful you are" one answers.

"Yeah fucking right" say Britney "You were talking about how much you want to fuck me, huh?"

The guys go into shock at hearing her talk like that.

"That's ok" she says "happens a lot, but I need some help moving stuff in my dressing room, you guys up for it?" They nod as one and follow the lovely Miss Spears to her room.

The first one to enter the room is greeted by being pushed against the wall and having his clothes torn off while Britney slides her tongue into his mouth in a very passionate kiss. He can't believe that he is actually doing this with Britney, but doesn't waste anytime in ripping her clothes off too. When she's naked, she takes a step back and looks at the others.

"Well? what are you waiting for?" she asks

They all start to strip naked and in seconds, their clothes are all on the floor and Britney is starting at the biggest cocks she has ever seen. She also realizes that there are even more guys than before. She counted nine cock, the smallest looking like it is 10 inches long and almost as thick as her wrist and the cocks get bigger from there.

Now what? blow jobs for all? or an ass-pounding for Miss Spears

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)