More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by besuta besuta

stay or go? (for now choose run away, not much story on the other side)

She goes in.

Annie walked in slowly, her pussy throbbing. The girl kept pumping her hand in and out until her screams got louder and louder. Her body bursted in orgasm, her hand drenched in cum.

" Hi, I'm Diana." Said the girl. Annie wondered why her pants were becoming wet, but was able to reply. " I'm.. Annie..may I ask,...what you were doing?"

Diana looked shocked, but she took a deep breath and told Annie. "Well, I was masturbating. You know what masturbating is?"

Annie just looked at her and said as fast as she could " Of course I know!"

Diana smirked a little bit. " Ok, then what is it?" Annie began to blush, not knowing how to explain this. " Ok, I don't know what it is."

Diana smiled a little bit, and told Annie to sit down and get un dressed. Annie was a little scared, but she decided to listen to Diana. Diana stared at her perky little tits, they were just big enough for her. She had to control herself from lunging forward and sucking on those beautiful nipples. After all, she still had other areas to investigate. She looked down and stared at her beautiful pussy. My God! It was amazing! A little mound of brown curls on the top and she could see the wetness glistening on the edge. Diana kept her cool and looked to Annie.

" Annie, spread your legs for me..." Annie did as Diana said, exposing her pussy more. Diana looked at her and told her to put a finger in there.

"WHAT?! Why on Earth would I do that?!" Annie asked shocked. Diana just laughed, and began to finger her own pussy. " Ohh, see? It's like this.."

Annie became more aroused and stuck a finger into her pussy, and began pumping it in and out. She came almost right away.

"Damn girl, you sure cum a lot.." Diana said, as she stepped towards Annie. She kneeled down, and inhaled the sweet scent of her pussy. " Now, let me try something to make you feel GREAT," said Diana. She lunged into her pussy, beginning to eat her out like a wild animal.

Annie screamed in pleasure, as she rocked her hips up and down on Diana's face...

Does Annie Let her Finish and return the favor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)